XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite Round 1 Hockenheim GP - 5/8/2015 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite Round 1 Hockenheim GP - 5/8/2015 8pm

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
troy, i decided to do 2 option stints and pit half way and only fill my tank up half way for each stint. fucked me over royally!! although i was driving like a turd for the 2nd stint. wont do a race report coz you'll see it in the vid a little bit later but just want to clarify something. freakster, i know you got a little bit "stressed" with what you say was me cutting you off, and at the time i fully understand that, but when you see the footage its totally different. going down the long straight towards the hair pin i HAD to turn in otherwise i would have gone onto the grass from the kerb which would have sent me spinning thanks to the velcro grass on this game and then coming out of the hair pin i got a bit of oversteer from the kerb sending me into you. as i did try to say at the time nothing malicious but in the heat of the moment it got to you XD had some great battles with stevie until i pitted. fucking stupid idea seeing as the tyres didnt drop off nowhere near as quick as i thought they would. 1 stopper it is from here on!! loving the fact weve got a really competitive grid this season. should be a really good season as long numbers stay strong. DONT LEAVE US!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
[DOUBLEPOST=1438964152][/DOUBLEPOST]also love the fact jordan and troy both thought they 'tested' the starts with the merc sls and dodnt know about the handbrake glitch loooooool also cant believe you thought atticus was jumping starts!! dont you think i would have pulled him up on that last season seeing as it was usually me chasing him or vice versa hahaha

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
troy, i decided to do 2 option stints and pit half way and only fill my tank up half way for each stint. ****ed me over royally!! although i was driving like a turd for the 2nd stint. wont do a race report coz you'll see it in the vid a little bit later but just want to clarify something. freakster, i know you got a little bit "stressed" with what you say was me cutting you off, and at the time i fully understand that, but when you see the footage its totally different. going down the long straight towards the hair pin i HAD to turn in otherwise i would have gone onto the grass from the kerb which would have sent me spinning thanks to the velcro grass on this game and then coming out of the hair pin i got a bit of oversteer from the kerb sending me into you. as i did try to say at the time nothing malicious but in the heat of the moment it got to you XD had some great battles with stevie until i pitted. ****ing stupid idea seeing as the tyres didnt drop off nowhere near as quick as i thought they would. 1 stopper it is from here on!! loving the fact weve got a really competitive grid this season. should be a really good season as long numbers stay strong. DONT LEAVE US!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
I have to say, I'm editing my video right now, and I was right behind yourself and Steve, it absolutely looks like you cut across him twice. Understand it wasn't deliberate, but it looks really dodgy on my screen :p

• Informative
Reactions: thelivingdead69

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I have to say, I'm editing my video right now, and I was right behind yourself and Steve, it absolutely looks like you cut across him twice. Understand it wasn't deliberate, but it looks really dodgy on my screen :p
will be interesting to compare the footage tbh. yeah as i said there was nothing malicious in either. the first one you could say was cutting across but when you compare how much road he had on his left compared to my right, youll understand why i had to turn left to miss the grass!!

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
will be interesting to compare the footage tbh. yeah as i said there was nothing malicious in either. the first one you could say was cutting across but when you compare how much road he had on his left compared to my right, youll understand why i had to turn left to miss the grass!!
I'm hoping to have the video done and uploaded overnight so you'll see.

Reactions: thelivingdead69

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I'll go on Project Cars, do about an hour of Hockenhiem and beat your time. And you actually count that win as a win? Jesus, we can talk when you FINALLY win a series of anything of AOR.
Sir you summed up @TroyzeH lack of achievements on ARL/AOR splendidly. Troy has never won anything and im sure he never will, not because i dont rate him(i really don't lol) its because he is a bellend.