Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 2 May 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 2 December 2018, 14:00
- Race start time: 2 December 2018, 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Murphy
@VSR Noah
@Yorkie065
@Mark Bouwense (BOU)
@mikkisbee
@poppleton

Last edited:

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
Weather:

The season comes to a finale in the land of the rising sun. Join us on this beautiful track, admire mount Fuji in the distance, enjoy one of the longest start/finish straights in the world of racing.

Our qualifying will see heavy cloud cover, with the race transitioning from heavy clouds to medium clouds.

We wish you all an epic finale to Season 9 and hope to see you soon for one of our shorter leagues before Season 10 kicks off.

Thank you all for an amazing S9, this place would be nothing without all of you :love:

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
Sorry, but I'm not able to race tomorrow!

Col.McCoy

F1 Sponsored Driver
May 26, 2016
Big chance I won't make it either :-(... hope to be there short notice

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Unfortunately I won't be making this last race of the season. I have a friend coming down from up North for a job interview during the day so we're going to meet up for some drinks.

Good luck to everyone racing tonight. Have a fun one and hopefully shall catch you on track again sometime!

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
Qualifying bans to be served this round:

@LeoNTheSickOne - Zolder corner cutting penalty
@fab.ICEMAN - Zolder corner cutting penalty

poppleton

Formula Karter
Apr 9, 2014
Unfortunately I wont be making it to this one either.

Adalexis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
As my spoken english is so bad ( so mic off ) i want to thank you all for that fantastic experience, closed with my second podium in a row :)

Col.McCoy

F1 Sponsored Driver
May 26, 2016
Yeah thanks as well guys!
I had a massive great first lap... went from P17 to P9. Pace was good, but than in second lap @rillo7105 got to close to Andrex I guess, touched in the last corner and spun his car right in front of me. Car was very twitchy and hard to judge so close and could not avoid you anymore :-(.
So too much aero and susp damage for me, immediately pitted and that was race over (since all people that seem to have crappy first laps just give up and stop racing). At least I can held up my head high that I stick in the game and in the last minute was able to overtake for 2nd to last position.

rillo7105

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
Yeah thanks as well guys!
I had a massive great first lap... went from P17 to P9. Pace was good, but than in second lap @rillo7105 got to close to Andrex I guess, touched in the last corner and spun his car right in front of me. Car was very twitchy and hard to judge so close and could not avoid you anymore :-(.
So too much aero and susp damage for me, immediately pitted and that was race over (since all people that seem to have crappy first laps just give up and stop racing). At least I can held up my head high that I stick in the game and in the last minute was able to overtake for 2nd to last position.
Sorry for ruining your race too! It was the smallest taps on Andrex rear but my Horse didn’t like it all and decided to bang its head in the wall

Reactions: Col.McCoy

Col.McCoy

F1 Sponsored Driver
May 26, 2016
No worries, **** happens

P17 to P9 to PLast (just in 2 laps)

Last edited:

Jardier

3-time AOR PC GT3 T1 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2018
Thank you guys for great season, im so glad I did this and very much enjoyed racing here.
Except problems at zolder whole season was awesome and smooth with amazing competition :)

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
P5! What a nice race for me to finish off the season. At one point during the first 15 minutes I thought P3 was possible but @Daniel Nesterowicz was keeping me busy for literally the whole 60 minutes. When we were battling @Adalexis managed to pick up his pace to create a ~10 second gap. Then during the second half of the race when I had a little bit of breathing space there was no realistic chance for me to close it down again. Good drive from both of you, didn´t think the Audi could do so well on this track.

At the end @fab.ICEMAN got me in what was a clean and enjoyable fight for P4, though I was disappointed it didn´t last for a bit longer. I had the better top end speed but couldn´t keep up with the Ferrari in the last sector where I had to be soooo careful to not overheat my tyres, which otherwise would´ve been instant death. Nevertheless my best result of the season (not counting Zolder) and I won´t complain about it. :)

Thanks to everyone for an incredible fun and competitive season once again. It flew past as quickly as last season although we had 4 more races. I think driving standards improved massively after the first 1-2 races and we´ve seen some very exciting but also clean racing. It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of it. Maybe worth mentioning that somehow, although I had a shocking first few races, I improved one place in the standings this season compared to last one from 11th into the top 10. Apparently I benefited from people who most likely lost motivation/ambition/fun to defend their title? *cough* @Vernux *cough*

Surely we can´t end a season without mentioning @King-kodiak and @FisiFan91 for their superior commentary performance every week. I know that especially KK - as the modest guy he is - isn´t particularly hunting for applaud but it has to be said, what you guys are doing is purely next level stuff. (By the way I have to apologize for my bad mic quality during the interviews last night, it is supposed to be a decent mic but had some issues with my USB ports lately. I`ll try to sort it out just in case I ever have the honour to speak to you on air again. :p)

Well done everyone, hope to see all of you on track soon!

Last edited:

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
P5! What a nice race for me to finish off the season. At one point during the first 15 minutes I thought P3 was possible but @Daniel Nesterowicz was keeping me busy for literally the whole 60 minutes. When we were battling @Adalexis managed to pick up his pace to create a ~10 second gap. Then during the second half of the race when I had a little bit of breathing space there was no realistic chance for me to close it down again. Good drive from both of you, didn´t think the Audi could do so well on this track.

At the end @fab.ICEMAN got me in what was a clean and enjoyable fight for P4, though I was disappointed it didn´t last for a bit longer. I had the better top end speed but couldn´t keep up with the Ferrari in the last sector where I had to be soooo careful to not overheat my tyres, which otherwise would´ve been instant death. Nevertheless my best result of the season (not counting Zolder) and I won´t complain about it. :)

Thanks to everyone for an incredible fun and competitive season once again. It flew past as quickly as last season although we had 4 more races. I think driving standards improved massively after the first 1-2 races and we´ve seen some very exciting but also clean racing. It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of it. Maybe worth mentioning that somehow, although I had a shocking first few races, I improved one place in the standings this season compared to last one from 11th into the top 10. Apparently I benefited from people who most likely lost motivation/ambition/fun to defend their title? *cough* @Vernux *cough*

Surely we can´t end a season without mentioning @King-kodiak and @FisiFan91 for their superior commentary performance every week. I know that especially KK - as the modest guy he is - isn´t particularly hunting for applaud but it has to be said, what you guys are doing is purely next level stuff. (By the way I have to apologize for my bad mic quality during the interviews last night, it is supposed to be a decent mic but had some issues with my USB ports lately. I`ll try to sort it out just in case I ever have the honour to speak to you on air again. :p)

very nice fight mate,i watched all race, front cam of @Daniel Nesterowicz.congratz both of you.
by the way what was the nissan top speed 300km:) at the straight.wow :coffee:

Vernux

AOR PC GT3 Elite S8 Champion
Dec 16, 2016

Motivation. Welp. Last time when i was motivated was around season 6 when i joined half way through the season and practiced alot with my buddy @C. Tscharf .

Last edited:

Tidgney

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 13, 2016
Well I was surprised how well the cars were balanced here, maybe it was temperatures and the fact you had to manage tyres, which I didn't realise until I span :D! I span due to overheating on the rears I think, as I then became conscious about it and then the rear became more stable. I guess that's why you should practice haha :D! But I had a championship race before this and one after this race (My knee was dying by the end of the night) in GT Sport so a bit of a crazy night! Good fun battling through the field again and some interesting battles to :D! May the nearly default setup racing continue haha :), although it depends on GT Sport and what their official season calendar will look like, hopefully Wednesdays become free again!

Congratulations @Jardier and @Popsu on the top 2 positions, great job :). Great work from the commentators to as I've just watched the final commentary :D.

I do love the AOR GT3 league, really well run league, great driving from all so even if I'm not racing I'll still support where I can!

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Cheers for the season guys - it was fun commentating on your battles, mistakes and everything in between!

Congrats again to @Jardier for the championship, and @Popsu for pushing him hard throughout the season - and also @Tidgney for being the only other driver with a race win!

Hope to see most of you back on track for the next one, and remember that the cods are hosting a shorter touring car season before S10 for those who might be interested in that :)

Reactions: rillo7105