- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 29 Laps

In-game time-of-day information (x10 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 06:00
- Anticipated race start time: 09:20
- Anticipated race finish time: 19:20

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the x10 time progression and that we have changed the tyre wear setting to Real.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed absences: @Steve Freeman @tam french

Last edited:

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
I did a 42.3 the other day. I can usually squeeze a bit more out of the car in the actual qualifying session so as long as I'm not completely blinded by the sun I might nick a 41, probably not though! ;)

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
If you haven't seen, I've set up a thread for the End of Season awards, so please take a couple of minutes to have a look and message me your responses. :D

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
just incase anyone forgot that white lines define the track and kerbs are made for two wheels to touch not all four;)

• Agree
Reactions: Stevie

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
I can't make it tonight, got some personal stuff going on, hopefully see you next season :)

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Just in case.

Those who were in the social last night will know what I'm talking about, but for the rest of you I'll explain.

Last night, The Genius set a pole time that was 20 seconds faster than one of the fastest guys in our tier. I watched a lap on the monitor and I followed him around for a lap and he did nothing out of the ordinary. He had a timing glitch that meant, regardless of his driving, his lap-times were way off what they should be.

I let it go on because ultimately, it was a social race, and it really didn't matter.

Tonight however, if this happens and somebody has this issue, we will restart the lobby. If the affected person continues to have issues in the new lobby, (it should be obvious when on a hot-lap, as your timing will be off) then that person should return to the pits and start from the back.

It would be unfair on the rest of the field for one person to get an undeserving easy pole position (And the point that goes with it).

I will also not be including their race time and fastest race lap in the results.

Hopefully, it won't be an issue, and it'll work just fine.

Chris Starsmore

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 28, 2015
I just want to forget that ever happened. Qualified ok, started on the Medium tyre to go the whole race without stopping but the tyres were having none if it and were slippy as hell. My race just went downhill after that massive drift which have me a cut track penalty. Eventually my driving had been terrible enough to get DQ. Never again in a SLS. Hopefully I don't get it again next season.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444248084][/DOUBLEPOST]I screenshotted my DQ just Incase anyone questions it.

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
Somehow, despite constant freezing problems again, and semi-crashing it many many many many times, I still managed 3rd!! :D

A season of problems, but also a season of great success, extremely happy with 2nd in the championship considering I wrote in the main thread that my target for the season was just to keep up with people in this league!

BMW 1-2 in the drivers championship, BMW manufacturers winners. BMW UBER ALLES!!

Congrats @Smifficle on the title, thanks to everyone whose made this season AWESOME fun. Looking forward to season 3!!!! :stig:

Smifficle

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2015
Quali - Surprised I was 2nd, struggled for pace and was 9 tenths off my PB.

Race - Couldn't get near Leoobot in the earlier stages. He made a mistake and I got past but then a lap or two later Res got past after I made a mistake on the final turn, I caught the kerb luckily I didn't spin it but it gave him the momentum to get past me on the straight. After that it was hold position, I was nowhere near Res Italian's pace. I was that bored I watched a great battle on the mini-map and timing screen between 3 cars, unluckily for Livingdead he lost third on the last lap, he seemed to be holding on for quite a while.

Looking forward to next season with BMW (hopefully), never thought I would say that after Catalunya!