XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite Round 10 Imola - 7/10/2015 @ 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite Round 10 Imola - 7/10/2015 @ 8pm

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Well my race summed up my season, error filled, inconsistent with a bit of pace in the middle, and finishing just behind Troy. On to next season, where I will not be driving the Mclaren, bum choice from me at the start of the season to ditch the car that had done me so well in a very strange S1. However I may not be able to race next season due to football commitments on a Wednesday, unless @StevieSQ moves the racing to a Tuesday pls pls pls do because I want to race next season ;););)

Reactions: Stevie

Leoobot

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Not the way I wanted to end the season.
Pole was very unexpected, must have been a big bottlefest judging by the times people were saying they were doing beforehand. The start and the first 7-8 laps where good, held the lead and had a gap by 1 second down to Smifficle. Then I made a big mistake dropping 2 places. And it just continued, with more and more mistakes. halfway through I was still 3rd but I lost control of the car and was hit hard by LD. Had to pit and I was dead last. First time ever I finish last in a league race I think, but been doing this for 2 years now and sometime has to be the first I guess. But can't complain too much as I didn't put much practice in.

Anyway, looking back at the season I've had pretty good time. It was quite a big challenge for me, as in all honesty I wasn't very familiar with the game in the beginning of the season. But it was fun trying something new. Quite refreshing to get away from F1 a bit and try cars with roof :p. I'm not entirely sure Ill be signing up for the coming season, and if I don't I hope to maybe be back sometime in the future.
Thanks for a fun season guys! :)

Reactions: Stevie

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I enjoyed the season, was good fun! Aston was average but I enjoyed the change of engine tone and scenery! Night races are a welcome edition too.

Sadly as football training is on a wednesday and starts at 7-7.30ish and finishes at 8-8.30ish, this means that i'll return home around 8-15pm or 8.45pm which then means that I'll more than likely not be able to compete in the next season which makes me sad :(

@StevieSQ Please change the race day to a tuesday, monday or friday!!!