XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite Round 2 Donington GP - 12/8/2015 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite Round 2 Donington GP - 12/8/2015 8pm

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Pxrody

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 9, 2015
I just wanted to see what you were getting at, I only race for fun on here now, Used to sweat F1 on 2010 but on pCars I do like 1-2hrs practice then do the races, Usually play different classes online as i enjoy racing on it.
Well I would rejoin a league on PCars if more people were like this but unfornately not, iRacing here I come

Pxrody

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 9, 2015
You're always welcome at Tier 2 ;) People are always laughing there, and dont rage quit when they spin once or something ;)
I would but I would only be able to do like 2 or 3 rounds a season so yeah and I don't know how strong the tier 2 pace is but I've been down in the 26s here and strong pace at other tracks but I may join for a one off and see if that is possible

Reactions: Orange Tiger NL

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
Had zero connection problems joining multiple other online lobbies on Project Cars all week long, but again my screen froze at the end of qualifying.

Not bothered really, only a bit of fun at the end of the day but shame I can't seem to race with you guys.

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
I would but I would only be able to do like 2 or 3 rounds a season so yeah and I don't know how strong the tier 2 pace is but I've been down in the 26s here and strong pace at other tracks but I may join for a one off and see if that is possible
I was 1:26:2 in qualy, 1:26:9 in race, too many mistakes tho, so I'm happy with 3rd

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
See if anyone expects this place to be anything less than a testosterone fueled, ultra competitive sweat fest, then your in the wrong place. Everyone and I REPEAT, Everyone is here for the sole objective to win. In Motorsports, be it virtual or real, if your not in it to win it you might as well not be in it at all.

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
See if anyone expects this place to be anything less than a testosterone fueled, ultra competitive sweat fest, then your in the wrong place. Everyone and I REPEAT, Everyone is here for the sole objective to win. In Motorsports, be it virtual or real, if your not in it to win it you might as well not be in it at all.
Youre probably making sense for the first time in your life! The world will be a darker place now.

Pxrody

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 9, 2015
This is true but there's a thing called a sore loser too, sometimes you have to take 2nd or 3rd or even worst to win a championship not win every race

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
quali- managed to bag 3rd which honestly was the best i could hope for, a second off pole though!

race- started on the mediums, the two mercs pulled away from the start and just steadily built a gap to me, they made a few mistakes which kept the gap down. they pitted around lap 18 which gave me a ten second gap to atticus when he came out. had troy right behind me till this point, then my car lagged slightly causing him to drop back, had atticus closing me down at quite a pace got me on lap 30 after i took a defensive line into the chicane and locked up. managed to keep him within 3 seconds but didn't have the pace to win.

made hardly any mistakes which basically is the only reason i was at the front with the mercs, cause the two mercs made quite a few lol. happy with second place though

• Agree
Reactions: tam french

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Had zero connection problems joining multiple other online lobbies on Project Cars all week long, but again my screen froze at the end of qualifying.

Not bothered really, only a bit of fun at the end of the day but shame I can't seem to race with you guys.
We're trying a new host next week

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Why? If it's only me having the problems then it probably ain't his fault, or was it multiple people?
You haven't raced in the first two, AlcoN's game crashed in warm-up, meaning he left and we had a different host. No harm in trying a different host.

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
Less of it Tamba, If you get a slow down pen then get off the racing line.
Didn't have time was on outside of track. and it like slows you down too much. I figured he was too far behind, as he was around 5 seconds a lap slower.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I'll hold you to this if I lag out next week due to a new host.
We need a back-up host anyway, so there's no reason not to try a new host. And, you were hosting last night after AlcoN left, and the lobby was the worst I've ever been in.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
We need a back-up host anyway, so there's no reason not to try a new host. And, you were hosting last night after AlcoN left, and the lobby was the worst I've ever been in.
Remember that both myself and Troy are on the xbox at the same time. Nobody dropped from the lobby when I was host, and I never saw any laggy cars except yours...

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Remember that both myself and Troy are on the xbox at the same time. Nobody dropped from the lobby when I was host, and I never saw any laggy cars except yours...
Atticus hosted Tuesday night and it was fine, AlcoN hosted round 1 and it was fine, Christ hosted late last season and it was fine. You ended up hosting last night and it was terrible.

• Informative
Reactions: JordanMcGonigal