XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite Round 2 Donington GP - 12/8/2015 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite Round 2 Donington GP - 12/8/2015 8pm

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Atticus hosted Tuesday night and it was fine, AlcoN hosted round 1 and it was fine, Christ hosted late last season and it was fine. You ended up hosting last night and it was terrible.
Mate all I'm saying is that I only saw you lagging... I don't mind, but I've raced on Atticus connection before and it was the worst I've ever raced. :(

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Atticus hosted Tuesday night and it was fine, AlcoN hosted round 1 and it was fine, Christ hosted late last season and it was fine. You ended up hosting last night and it was terrible.
You were the only person to have any crazy lag last night, Your car was fine on my screen, Atticus hosted and it was not fine, I got into the pits 3 times and I dsc'd 3 times, be my guest but if Atticus is hosting I am out of the league.

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
well that was an interesting race to say the least!!

first off i just wanna say a MA-HU-SIVE sorry to smifficle. im sorry about lap 1. that was just utter **** driving from me. trying to gain too much on lap 1 rather than playing the long game so im sorry mate :(

rest of the race was just a recovery and i have to say im glad i stayed!!

wont go into too much detail but when you consider my quali time was something like a 27.6/7 or something and my fastest lap during the race was a 27.0 shows how "on it" for the last half i was!!

i drove the 1st half with wonky steering as well so i how i managed to finish 6th is beyond me!!

@JordanMcGonigal im sorry if i made you leave brown stains in your underwear trying to overtake on lap 35 i thought it was quite a decent move till you lost the rear end and i ended up T-boning you!!

road america next and what should be our 1st night race as well!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1439464696][/DOUBLEPOST]i dont mind hosting to save all this agro

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
well that was an interesting race to say the least!!

first off i just wanna say a MA-HU-SIVE sorry to smifficle. im sorry about lap 1. that was just utter **** driving from me. trying to gain too much on lap 1 rather than playing the long game so im sorry mate :(

rest of the race was just a recovery and i have to say im glad i stayed!!

wont go into too much detail but when you consider my quali time was something like a 27.6/7 or something and my fastest lap during the race was a 27.0 shows how "on it" for the last half i was!!

i drove the 1st half with wonky steering as well so i how i managed to finish 6th is beyond me!!

@JordanMcGonigal im sorry if i made you leave brown stains in your underwear trying to overtake on lap 35 i thought it was quite a decent move till you lost the rear end and i ended up T-boning you!!

road america next and what should be our 1st night race as well!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1439464696][/DOUBLEPOST]i dont mind hosting to save all this agro
Yeah you can if you want, if there were problems with Atticus hosting then you can try.

Reactions: thelivingdead69

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Mate all I'm saying is that I only saw you lagging... I don't mind, but I've raced on Atticus connection before and it was the worst I've ever raced. :(
You were the only person to have any crazy lag last night, Your car was fine on my screen, Atticus hosted and it was not fine, I got into the pits 3 times and I dsc'd 3 times, be my guest but if Atticus is hosting I am out of the league.
What concerns, and annoys me, is that I know occasionally there are spikes in the connection, which I can't do anything about.

Like in Jordans video from Hockenheim, when you were following me and LD before passing me into T1, my ping rocketed to like 90, for a few seconds before coming back down to a reasonable 40/50.

But when that happens, I'm usually aware because everyone around me goes up, so I know it's me, because then everyone is lagging for me. But last night, everyone had a decent ping number, even LD said mine was like 50, so I don't understand why it was so bad last night. You'll see in my video what I'm on about though.

Reactions: JordanMcGonigal

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
What concerns, and annoys me, is that I know occasionally there are spikes in the connection, which I can't do anything about.

Like in Jordans video from Hockenheim, when you were following me and LD before passing me into T1, my ping rocketed to like 90, for a few seconds before coming back down to a reasonable 40/50.

But when that happens, I'm usually aware because everyone around me goes up, so I know it's me, because then everyone is lagging for me. But last night, everyone had a decent ping number, even LD said mine was like 50, so I don't understand why it was so bad last night. You'll see in my video what I'm on about though.
Please, If we are having a new host, do a trial run for the host prior to the race.

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
Remember that both myself and Troy are on the xbox at the same time. Nobody dropped from the lobby when I was host, and I never saw any laggy cars except yours...
I didn't get any lag, but that slow car I was behind for about 6 laps was lagging,

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
i had a few lag issues last night with my car hitting a few people, lagging back into them. didn't have any issues with alcon hosting germany but blizzard couldn't stay in though.

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
well thats fucking bullshit. I've been stripped of the win! The incident with troy didn't lose him 10s so i have no idea how they think giving me a 10s penalty is fair.

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
@thelivingdead69, can you host the typical Tuesday social race?
if im available yes i should be able to. if you make sure im down for everyone il be able to let know if i can make it or not
[DOUBLEPOST=1439474783][/DOUBLEPOST]
well thats ****ing bullshit. I've been stripped of the win! The incident with troy didn't lose him 10s so i have no idea how they think giving me a 10s penalty is fair.
i hate to say this but those are the rules. from what ive seen from both views theres a slight (and i mean VERY SLIGHT) connection issue, but your move was a bit forceful and the nudge you gave troy did help you gain the position.

now i know hindsight is a wonderful thing but if i were you i would have slowed down let him past and just re-overtaken him. you and tam were the guys who had the pace for this race so you would have easily dispatched troy (IMO dont get your knickers in a twist troy!)

as most of you know im REALLY aggressive when it comes to overtaking but i also accept the responsibility that if any thing goes wrong whilst im battling with whoever, i have to back off and let them back past in the interest of fairness. may not be the best strategy of overtaking but i get antsy following people who are going slower than me!!

id say rather than get worked up about it, just learn from it. i raced with you last season and ive done a few random sessions with you and i know you would never intentionally take someone out to gain a place, it was just a case of a bit of a dodge connection and not knowing if troy was where he actually was on your screen and trying to overtake at a spot that isnt your normal overtaking spot

chin up mate

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
a warning would have been alright but stripping me of the win is BS! Troy broke the rules by flashing his lights. If the book doesn't get thrown at his for hitting stevie off then I'm gonna kick off.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
well thats ****ing bullshit. I've been stripped of the win! The incident with troy didn't lose him 10s so i have no idea how they think giving me a 10s penalty is fair.
It lost me 30 as I had to pit because of damage to my rear aero. I also flashed my lights out of rage and an attempt to tell you to let me through, My "contact" with Stevie is stupid, I was a good 5ft back on my screen then he went off, You can clearly see from the video that my car gains 2 tenths in a matter of yards. It's Stevie a Cod though so I'll probably get banned, blacklisted for s3 and put in a ginetta for the remainder of the season.

• Funny
Reactions: II OASIS I

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
It lost me 30 as I had to pit because of damage to my rear aero. I also flashed my lights out of rage and an attempt to tell you to let me through, My "contact" with Stevie is stupid, I was a good 5ft back on my screen then he went off, You can clearly see from the video that my car gains 2 tenths in a matter of yards. It's Stevie a Cod though so I'll probably get banned, blacklisted for s3 and put in a ginetta for the remainder of the season.
well i hope your happy. Feel free to continue your butt hurt about how op the Merc is even tho it hasn't changed at all since day 1

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Really don't want to have this thread locked because of the petty arguments and language.

• Agree
Reactions: Pxrody

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
To be fair I think you shouldve been awarded a 12 second penalty, and u wouldve beat you aswell lol

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
To be fair I think you shouldve been awarded a 12 second penalty, and u wouldve beat you aswell lol
In jest or not.

The Head Stewards decision is final, the penalty will remain as stated in the enquiry.