- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 27 Laps

In-game time-of-day information (x10 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 17:00
- Anticipated race start time: 20:20
- Anticipated race finish time: 06:20

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the x10 time progression and that we have changed the tyre wear setting to Real.

Use of headlights at night: Please note the rule about the use of headlights during night time conditions. Make sure you have a button assigned for this before entering the session.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed Absences:
@Steve Freeman | @Mr AlcoN | @Chris Starsmore

Last edited:

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
First night race of the season. I'm looking forward to this.

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
First race of the season. I'm looking forward to this.
Edited for me ^
[DOUBLEPOST=1439428187][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopefully get to race this one with a new host. BMW not the greatest here. I'm guessing the likes of the Mercs will be breaking into the 2:05s.

Best I could get was a 2:07:0 :hungover:

Last edited:

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Edited for me ^
[DOUBLEPOST=1439428187][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopefully get to race this one with a new host. BMW not the greatest here. I'm guessing the likes of the Mercs will be breaking into the 2:05s.

Best I could get was a 2:07:0 :hungover:
Well your 2 seconds quicker that last season
[DOUBLEPOST=1439460230][/DOUBLEPOST]i really suck around here so i hope the set up will hook me up

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I'm know we're all super brilliant drivers, but just a reminder of the rules as this is our first night race.

2.4 Night time driving:

● Since the inclusion of time progression, some races may move into night time. All drivers are required to have their headlights on during the night in order to make your car visible to others, and to make the road visible for you. If you're involved in an accident which damages both of your headlights, you should return to the pits immediately for repairs. Please also make sure you have a button assigned to turn the headlights on.

An additional word of warning would be that headlights from the car behind don't show up too well in the rear-view mirror, so look behind you plus use the changing brightness of the road to help you know where other cars are on track.

@T6 BULLET @JordanMcGonigal @TroyzeH @Res F1 Italian @thelivingdead69 @Atticus @tam french @Rob1nJ @Mr AlcoN @Smifficle @blizzardwizard

• Informative
Reactions: thelivingdead69

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
anyone who uses racing line gets advantage here i think seeing as those who don't will have changeable lighting on braking points through the night and not massive neon arrows! thats not a dig cause everyone can use it would be handy if you could ban it in the game though and with us all elite drivers i think we could manage.

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
anyone who uses racing line gets advantage here i think seeing as those who don't will have changeable lighting on braking points through the night and not massive neon arrows! thats not a dig cause everyone can use it would be handy if you could ban it in the game though and with us all elite drivers i think we could manage.
I like my racing line :), if it could be forced off, it wouldn't bother me tho. But it can't so I use it

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Also something to consider, the guys who don't use racing line, might not brake at the same point as those who do, those who don't have to rely on reference points which are harder to see and their instincts. Those who use racing line need to be aware that not everyone around them will brake at the same point.

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Also something to consider, the guys who don't use racing line, might not brake at the same point as those who do, those who don't have to rely on reference points which are harder to see and their instincts. Those who use racing line need to be aware that not everyone around them will brake at the same point.
that is totally me, sometimes i brake 1o meters early for some unknown reason

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
that is totally me, sometimes i brake 1o meters early for some unknown reason
Same, that's the issue, in the day though you have a better view of the circuit and can pick out references etc. If someone behind you has their eyes glued to the line and just waits for it to turn red, you brake early because you're struggling to pick out a braking point and bam. You're both off.

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Same, that's the issue, in the day though you have a better view of the circuit and can pick out references etc. If someone behind you has their eyes glued to the line and just waits for it to turn red, you brake early because you're struggling to pick out a braking point and bam. You're both off.
in the day time i hardly have an issue but could be a trick first night race round here though

Last edited:

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
This has always been a bogy track for me. I can just break into the 2:06s so gonna need to work on a set up to go faster

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
i cant get over the fact we have guys who use racing lines in this league!! IT SAYS ELITE LEAGUE!! why do people feel they need neon arrows to drive a track :(
Deal with it, I use a controller too, is that allowed?? , stupid game should have the option to turn it off then, don't hate the player, hate the game :), I never chose ELITE LEAGUE, it chose me, I don't need neon arrows to drive the track, just to brake for corners.

• Disagree
Reactions: thelivingdead69

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Deal with it, I use a controller too, is that allowed?? , stupid game should have the option to turn it off then, don't hate the player, hate the game :), I never chose ELITE LEAGUE, it chose me, I don't need neon arrows to drive the track, just to brake for corners.
using a pad does not give you an advantage. ive used both a pad and a wheel and the pace is pretty similar it just takes longer and a bit more effort to be consistent with a wheel. in response to "i dont need neon arrows to drive the track, just to brake for corners" that means you need neon arrows to drive to track lol i am dealing with it but i find it somewhat baffling that weve now finally got the closest thing to a sim we'll probably ever have (until assetto corsa comes out for XB1) on consoles and people still use driving aids!?!?!?!?

btw not moaning at you tam, just in general coz i make a point of learning the track with no driving aids what so ever. makes me feel more involved in the game, part of the action if you will and it just annoys me that people can put in half or even less than half the effort i put in learning a track, and then be just as quick or worse for me even quicker!!

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
using a pad does not give you an advantage. ive used both a pad and a wheel and the pace is pretty similar it just takes longer and a bit more effort to be consistent with a wheel. in response to "i dont need neon arrows to drive the track, just to brake for corners" that means you need neon arrows to drive to track lol i am dealing with it but i find it somewhat baffling that weve now finally got the closest thing to a sim we'll probably ever have (until assetto corsa comes out for XB1) on consoles and people still use driving aids!?!?!?!?

btw not moaning at you tam, just in general coz i make a point of learning the track with no driving aids what so ever. makes me feel more involved in the game, part of the action if you will and it just annoys me that people can put in half or even less than half the effort i put in learning a track, and then be just as quick or worse for me even quicker!!
I use racing line, because I lose concentration easily, staring the the screen for too long, I never do endurance races because if this as my mind starts to wonder elsewhere. With the line on, at least it helps,lol

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I use racing line, because I lose concentration easily, staring the the screen for too long, I never do endurance races because if this as my mind starts to wonder elsewhere. With the line on, at least it helps,lol
i understand that. i have a ridiculously short attention span and racing is one of very few things where i can hold it longer than a 16 yr old popping his cherry, but THAT'S THE CHALLENGE.

Maybe im different to everyone else where as you can all tell i dont really take this seriously. im always making **** jokes, laughing at childish stuff etc. but in a strange way i do take it seriously. whenever i play this game i want it to feel as authentic as possible so i purposefully mke things harder for myself. no assists, no line etc. i want it to be a challenge. yes i could go faster with the line on but for me, it takes the fun out of it. theres no challenge so the pace feels "synthetic"

but everyones different, i know this.

• Funny
Reactions: Stevie