XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite Round 3 Road America - 19/8/2015 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite Round 3 Road America - 19/8/2015 8pm

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Alright chaps, in an attempt to not encounter the issues we had last night, at least find out if we will. I've asked @thelivingdead69 to get the lobby open for as close to 7.45pm as possible.

I will then invite people, do not join the game unless invited and please try to join as soon as, because then we'll be aware of similar issues as last night and can take appropriate action.

Reactions: FTW DarkSoul

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Worst race ever. had no grip for the whole race an had 1 green tyre all race :( Did say I didn't like the track and that this would be my worst race. Thankfully Sakitto is a decent track so maybe I'll be back near the front.

I also wish I had picked the Z4 again, I don't know why but I just find the Mclaren a real handful to drive, no matter what I change in my setup. At least I know next season if the Z4 is available I'm taking it back

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
Poor race for me again, spun 3 times, collided with a couple people , well done Atticus,

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Worst race ever. had no grip for the whole race an had 1 green tyre all race :( Did say I didn't like the track and that this would be my worst race. Thankfully Sakitto is a decent track so maybe I'll be back near the front.

I also wish I had picked the Z4 again, I don't know why but I just find the Mclaren a real handful to drive, no matter what I change in my setup. At least I know next season if the Z4 is available I'm taking it back
I thought you were dominated last season in the Z4? Always listen to me :p:p:p:p:p

Smifficle

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2015
How u feel when you don't pit in the race and get really lucky to claim a podium.
Qualified 7th which was disappointing as I was 6 tenths off my PB which was a 2.06.4. Again the start was poor someone dived it through the middle, so I had to go off the track to not make contact. I was struggling making mistakes quite a few times. I was behind Troyzeh when he pitted on lap 12 and I was 8/9th I think. My intention was to pit on lap 15 but the tyres wasn't bad
so I decided to stay out as did Living dead. Atticus got past me and I got past Living dead as he struggled on the tyres. The tyres gained temperature but eventually T6 Bullet got past,the pace wasn't bad compared to him on old tyres. I had to hold my teammate of for 3rd, I did make a mistake on lap 25 which cost me three seconds which let him have a chance of passing me, we made contact and he let me keep the 3rd place.

Happy with the podium, obviously It was down to luck, but I had decent pace at the middle/end of the race which was good.

Although I don't think this strategy will work at Sakhito(Suzuka) as I hate this track.

Last edited:

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Poor race for me again, spun 3 times, collided with a couple people , well done Atticus,
at turn 2 don't no what lap, your front and my rear just touched and like most racing games you can't get off each other sorry
[DOUBLEPOST=1440017442][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thought you were dominated last season in the Z4? Always listen to me :p:p:p:p:p
why do you think we got dominated last season? i said we got dominated hear cause we lacked in top speed (quail sectors showed this) i know your playing around but you always say this lol

Last edited: