XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite Round 3 Road America - 19/8/2015 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite Round 3 Road America - 19/8/2015 8pm

Leoobot

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
The first half of the race went really well, pulled some overtaking moves, took advantage of others mistakes and was in 3rd when it's was time for the pitstops. Then coming in to the pits I checked that my pit startegy was alright, checked so the recording on my computer was alright, and then looking back at the TV screen I had forgot to close the little pit strategy thingy on the left hand side so my pit crew hadn't even started doing the pit stop :banghead:. Lost loads of seconds, a real rookie mistake.
In the end it only would have cost me one posistion anyway has I had to save fuel for the last 4 laps, inculding doing a lap of 2:20. Lucky to still get away with 6th.

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
at turn 2 don't no what lap, your front and my rear just touched and like most racing games you can't get off each other sorry
[DOUBLEPOST=1440017442][/DOUBLEPOST]
why do you think we got dominated last season? i said we got dominated hear cause we lacked in top speed (quail sectors showed this) i know your playing around but you always say this lol
It's cool, thought I could stay on outside, had bigger worse incidents on my own lol, spun 2 times at last corner, hit wall lightly once and heavy another, 2 pit stops lol

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
How i feel right now having done the triple. Pole, Fastest lap and race win :D :D :D @1:02

Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I enjoyed that, spent most of the race alone, but I just wanted to beat @JordanMcGonigal, who seemed to be struggling and not crashing helped me pick up some places towards the end of the race.

Congratulations to @Atticus on the win. Congratulations to @blizzardwizard, for finishing a race.

Looking forward to the next one! Sakitto.

Reactions: blizzardwizard

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
i am never, and i mean NEVER trying to go the distance in the aston ever again!! dont get me wrong i know my driving styles aggressive but those tyres went off quicker than milk left out in the sun!!

was a fun race though up until i started falling like id just been punched by tyson!! in hindsight, i kinda knew i should have pitted but as i said in the party i was HOPING the people who pitted would get caught up with each other and hold each other back and allow me just cruise to a decent finish. possibly could have worked if it were for my gun ho driving style but it was fun anyway.

a near 10 min lap for me on 3 tyres at the end was interesting hahaha

oh and sorry @Leoobot if i made you run wide or miss your braking point near the end as i was crawling back to the pits at that kinda hairpin right hander. didnt know where else to put my car so i tried to stay as far out the way as possible.

how the 3 wheeled aston made it up the hill to the pits i dont know!!

Reactions: Stevie

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
i am never, and i mean NEVER trying to go the distance in the aston ever again!! dont get me wrong i know my driving styles aggressive but those tyres went off quicker than milk left out in the sun!!

was a fun race though up until i started falling like id just been punched by tyson!! in hindsight, i kinda knew i should have pitted but as i said in the party i was HOPING the people who pitted would get caught up with each other and hold each other back and allow me just cruise to a decent finish. possibly could have worked if it were for my gun ho driving style but it was fun anyway.

a near 10 min lap for me on 3 tyres at the end was interesting hahaha

oh and sorry @Leoobot if i made you run wide or miss your braking point near the end as i was crawling back to the pits at that kinda hairpin right hander. didnt know where else to put my car so i tried to stay as far out the way as possible.

how the 3 wheeled aston made it up the hill to the pits i dont know!!
Fair play for getting back. At some point in the race I was close to quitting. My highlights will be edited today or tomorrow, they'll be shorter than the last as this race was pretty boring, apart from the three spins due to cold tyres and brakes locking up :(

Good thing is I've drove a little bit of Sakitto last night and I think I'll have a much more enjoyable race than last night :)

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Fair play for getting back. At some point in the race I was close to quitting. My highlights will be edited today or tomorrow, they'll be shorter than the last as this race was pretty boring, apart from the three spins due to cold tyres and brakes locking up :(

Good thing is I've drove a little bit of Sakitto last night and I think I'll have a much more enjoyable race than last night :)
i dont see the point in quitting, especially so early on in a race like this. theres so many variables that could catch people out you can easily make positions up at the end of a race. also i couldnt quit as i was host so i didnt want to ruin it for anyone else.

will be good to see you back near the top challenging for races wins and good points. we need to have battles like we did in the forza btcc league XD

• Agree
Reactions: JordanMcGonigal

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
at turn 2 don't no what lap, your front and my rear just touched and like most racing games you can't get off each other sorry
[DOUBLEPOST=1440017442][/DOUBLEPOST]
why do you think we got dominated last season? i said we got dominated hear cause we lacked in top speed (quail sectors showed this) i know your playing around but you always say this lol
Because you lot kept saying we were dominated last season? Fact is, you won the drivers and the team won the manufactures. I fail to see how we were dominated when you finished 2nd easily, I finished 3rd after dropping to last on lap 1. Troy finished 5th a couple of seconds off Stevie and then there's our 4th driver, cant remember his name ;) I'm not denying we wouldn't of done better in another car, but saying we were dominated here is incorrect considering 3 of the top 5 was a BMW.

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Because you lot kept saying we were dominated last season? Fact is, you won the drivers and the team won the manufactures. I fail to see how we were dominated when you finished 2nd easily, I finished 3rd after dropping to last on lap 1. Troy finished 5th a couple of seconds off Stevie and then there's our 4th driver, cant remember his name ;) I'm not denying we wouldn't of done better in another car, but saying we were dominated here is incorrect considering 3 of the top 5 was a BMW.
if you lose a race by 30seconds and its 27laps your over a second slower per lap, which means your quite a way off the pace haha. never said we got dominated at every track, just got smashed by quite a big margin at road america

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
if you lose a race by 30seconds and its 27laps your over a second slower per lap, which means your quite a way off the pace haha. never said we got dominated at every track, just got smashed by quite a big margin at road america
Smashed by one person... That's my point, it was a one off, car was more than competitive there at the time.

Leoobot

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah I got caught a bit off gaurd there but not your fault mate, it didn't really change my finishing posistion anyway.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
but the rest weren't even close, i hardly made a mistake all race so how comes we were a second off in quail as well
What? I don't care about the rest, at the end of the day we were smashed by one person in one car, I actually felt like we were the ones doing the smashing round there, apart from one guy.