XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite Round 4 Sakitto GP - 26/8/2015 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite Round 4 Sakitto GP - 26/8/2015 8pm

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
I think it's an awesome little track personally, punishes you for the slightest of mistakes and the blast through the final two corner is pretty fun!

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
i think its because i drove the z4 round here just in a odd race i did and it felt good with the downforce i was running did a 41.3 and cause i haven't put any downforce on the mclaren all season it didn't like runing 0-2 downforce when i did a couple laps the other night, think i did a 42.5 with that wings lol

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
i think its because i drove the z4 round here just in a odd race i did and it felt good with the downforce i was running did a 41.3 and cause i haven't put any downforce on the mclaren all season it didn't like runing 0-2 downforce when i did a couple laps the other night, think i did a 42.5 with that wings lol
With those final 3 numbers, you can construct the best time I've managed so far... :cautious:

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
yeah same i have done like less than 10 laps total on this track so looks like I'm gonna need your practice race again :p
I need like an hour practice every night, and day, and the bits in between.

My pace is shocking.

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Waiting for the Mercs to set the benchmark time so I can try and work towards it!

So far can get 1:41:990. One thing I've learned is that this track is SO unforgiving, you can't even make the tiniest of mistakes without firing off into the gravel or a wall, especially at the bump in the first sector and the final two corners!

EDIT: Hovering around 1:40:9 now, I reckon the pole time will be somewhere around 1:40:5 or something.
The Mercs are not fast round here at all! I can't see us being any better than mid pack at least

Reactions: tam french

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
Waiting for the Mercs to set the benchmark time so I can try and work towards it!

So far can get 1:41:990. One thing I've learned is that this track is SO unforgiving, you can't even make the tiniest of mistakes without firing off into the gravel or a wall, especially at the bump in the first sector and the final two corners!

EDIT: Hovering around 1:40:9 now, I reckon the pole time will be somewhere around 1:40:5 or something.
No benchmark from Merc this week , car is **** round here lol

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Blizzard has got the car to be in here. Mclaren with quite a bit of aero managed a 42.4. Scarily I'm not sure there is much time left to pick up, but you never know, I might get lucky when fiddling with the setup.

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
Blizzard has got the car to be in here. Mclaren with quite a bit of aero managed a 42.4. Scarily I'm not sure there is much time left to pick up, but you never know, I might get lucky when fiddling with the setup.
Anyone having tyre overheating problems here, don't think there is one part of lap that all my tyres are green, and quite alot where they all red lol

Last edited:

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
The Mercs are not fast round here at all! I can't see us being any better than mid pack at least
You say that, but I'll get a 1:40:8 feeling all good with myself and then you'll go and get a 1:40:5 with a minute left, or that's how it went in the Donington social ;)!