XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite Round 4 Sakitto GP - 26/8/2015 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite Round 4 Sakitto GP - 26/8/2015 8pm

Smifficle

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2015
Qualified 4th, did a 1.41.2 not bad could've been better

The race

Felt like Felipe Massa at Silverstone although he spun 5 times and I spun 7 times in 8 laps at the same corner. Finished 7th

Roll on europe where you can actually see a bump in the road

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Well If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all :rage::banghead::banghead:

The rest of the season is now a salvage mission. Both my teammates ruined my race tonight which I'm not happy about, and after that I just gave up caring.

@Steve Freeman Could you pls learn to just give up when someone goes up the inside and has the line, you cost me a good 30+ seconds, and I watched you drive @Leoobot off the track twice because you where not accepting being overtaken.

@StevieSQ At turn 3 lap one why did you make it three wide? Silly decision and it put me straight into the gravel :((n)
I had a great run out of T2, I had to seize the opportunity, if there are 3 cars side-by-side-by-side, then any of them can back out. You could also have backed out.

After reviewing my replay footage, the only part of my car that was still alongside yours was my rear wing, in which case, it is not my responsibility to back out. You don't back out when you are ahead.

Sorry bud but you could have avoided that.

Last edited:

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I had a great run out of T2, I had to seize the opportunity, if there are 3 cars side-by-side-by-side, then any of them can back out. You could also have backed out.
I was sandwiched man, I had no room either side. thankfully it only set the tone for the rest of the race :(

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
Okay race for me, went between blizzardwizard and resi on run up to turn one, thought it be better to back out, then went wide allowing bullet and leoobot thru. got back past both eventually, bullet about putting it in the wall, and me nearly following him, got past troyez and he must've been running on his rims by the end of the race, 3rd will do nicely, #isatticcusawol

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I felt like I had taken my Aston through Liverpool at the end. I had no tyres. I was running on the Calipers.

SILVERSTONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR ME NOW, VALENTINO ROSSI.1

• Funny
Reactions: thelivingdead69

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Well, that was the best race I've ever had in the GT3 leagues.

I had a great opening lap, making up 4 places (Sorry Jordan) and made up another and took 5th place when @Leoobot crashed out in front of me a few laps into the race.

I was on the defensive for most of the race, initially holding off @thelivingdead69 until he pitted and then holding off @TroyzeH until I pitted.

The undercut worked well for @thelivingdead69 and I came out just over a second ahead. The next 15 laps were the greatest. We were both pushing so hard, and battling with it. I overtook him around the out-side at T1, he pulled a switchback on me at spoon.

I'm not going to go into detail, but the last lap was mad. I beat him across the line by 0.013, so it shows how close we were. Just watch our videos :)

On another note, this was my best drive this season, and very much how I drove last season, not making major mistakes, consistent lap times and doing better in the race than I'd done in practice.

Super happy with tonight. :D

Congratulations @Res F1 Italian, it's been a long time coming! :)

Reactions: thelivingdead69

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
not a great race for me 4th will have to do was miles off the leaders pace! congrats to stevie on 5th and res Italian on the win. see ya all next week

Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
not a great race for me 4th will have to do was miles off the leaders pace! congrats to stevie on 5th and res Italian on the win. see ya all next week
Your podium streak is over, but you lead the championship!

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
My best ever finish, 2nd. Extremely happy with that. Qualified on pole, however lost out to Res Italian at the first corner, and no matter how much I tried I just couldn't get past, extremely good defending by Res kept me behind. Awesome race.

Just seen that in all the previous races a Mercedes had won pole and fastest lap in every race, but I managed to get both tonight! :happy:

Last edited:
Reactions: Stevie

Res F1 Italian

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Jan 31, 2015
after the victory at Road America nuanced, finally I can win my first race, great race, from first to last curve in the first position, blizzard did not have enough speed to pass me on the straight, I play without the line is the night Ihad many difficulties you could not see anything,

FREAK5TER

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 12, 2015
Well If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all :rage::banghead::banghead:

The rest of the season is now a salvage mission. Both my teammates ruined my race tonight which I'm not happy about, and after that I just gave up caring.

@Steve Freeman Could you pls learn to just give up when someone goes up the inside and has the line, you cost me a good 30+ seconds, and I watched you drive @Leoobot off the track twice because you where not accepting being overtaken.

@StevieSQ At turn 3 lap one why did you make it three wide? Silly decision and it put me straight into the gravel :((n)
@JordanMcGonigal i do believe that I'm well within my rights to HOLD my line and not "give up" yes you were quicker but just being quick doesn't give you the right to get everyone to move out of the way, good "Racers" learn when and how to get past slower cars... Also I do believe that you got by me down the straight perfectly fine and then lost it at turn 1 in front of me! Therefore costing YOURSELF 30secs yeh? And as for running @leoboot off the track twice....every time I ended up in the gravel and the wall was when having "quicker" cars on the inside way to hot pushing me off, feel free to check someone's replay, and I'm sure he is capable of making a complaint for himself if he feels wrong done by.

Last edited:

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
@JordanMcGonigal theres a good example of me "costing you time" in @Smifficle race video....yes thats you on the inside and me "not giving up" on the outside being pushed into the gravel!....quality
In my video I was up the inside move done then turned in and washed wide getting glued to your car, at the time when I originally posted I was just pissed, raging etc... Sorry mate