XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite Round 6 Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP - 9/9/2015 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite Round 6 Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP - 9/9/2015 8pm

Rob1nJ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 17, 2015
Yeha i cant make this one, got a football match at 7.45. Will still race if it gets called off

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
@blizzardwizard has just blown my mind.

He does not know who @FisiFan91 is. I didn't think it was possible to be on AOR and not know who Fisi is?

I am dumbfounded. This isn't possible. I'm so confused. I have no words.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Can we have another new winner tonight please? Can we have 6 different winners from 6 races?

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I'm guessing Res will win. I'd like to be up the front but the straight line speed of my car can't compete with that Aston :(

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
I'm back and will race but quail will be my first laps! so hopefully won't be to far off the pace as its only monza

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I'll take a 4th place tonight :)

Nothing really to report apart from that it was one of the most boring races I've taken part in lol

Smifficle

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2015
Apologies to @TroyzeH I tried to let you through as I had a 5 second slow down and my front tagged your rear which spun you round

Struggled again, no surprise with the lack of horsepower. Also struggling to drive the car with confidence and its hard to keep it pointing in the right direction and have consistent race pace.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Well I was feeling like I could've had a good result tonight but for some reason I couldn't connect, the internet is at it's best right now, nobody else is on it so it should have been better than ever. I had no issues last night, I had no issues joining practice lobbies earlier, but as soon as the league race starts, it all goes wrong.

Really gutted to have missed my first GT3 race. :(

Standings will be done tomorrow when I receive the screenshots :)

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Meh, An hour of my life that could have been used to do something more productive than 30 laps myself hahahaha

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
pole fantastic, faultless race I tried not to go for a maximum of not making mistakes is the race won with 30 seconds ahead, I am very satisfied
if me and leoobot hadnt made so many little mistakes we could have been up with you. also if i had decent starts like ive had at every race so far, the battle would have been interesting as our pace seemed quite similar. good race race though deserved the win.

how i managed to stay ahead of leoobot with a car that was crabbing so hard right i dont know but losing a 20s advantage in 6 laps does not help your stress levels!!

Leoobot

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
As I feared I was way too inconsistent on this track. Managed to lead for the first 5 laps but then I started doing a lot of small mistakes which cost me a lot of time, my car was pulling so much to the right so I simply had to pit. Didn't get into a good rythm until lap 20 when I started chasing down first Jordan and then LD, had damaged on the car from lap 20 to the end aswell so that was quite annoying. I was close to be able to have a run on LD into the last turn but a little moment in ascari prevented me from that, quite happy with 3rd and my first podium anyway considering how inconsistent my race was.

Last edited: