XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite Round 7 Sonoma Raceway GP - 16/9/2015 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite Round 7 Sonoma Raceway GP - 16/9/2015 8pm

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Round 7 - Sonoma Raceway GP
GT3 Season 2

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 16th September 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps

In-game time-of-day information (x10 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 17:00
- Anticipated race start time: 20:20
- Anticipated race finish time: 06:20

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the x10 time progression and that we have changed the tyre wear setting to Real.

Use of headlights at night: Please note the rule about the use of headlights during night time conditions. Make sure you have a button assigned for this before entering the session.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed absence: @tam french @Steve Freeman

Last edited:

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Attention

If someone disconnects in qualifying and you're in the garage, please invite them back. I do not expect people to give up their entire qualifying session, but if you're just sat in the garage not doing anything it wouldn't hurt to try and get other members back in.

For some strange reason, inviting people through the friends list doesn't work. So to invite people back into the game while in the lobby:

-While you're in the garage, go to 'Online Lobby' and there you can press 'Y' and invite people that way. This seems to work better than trying to invite people through the friends list.

Thanks guys.

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
I'll miss this one aswell, back from holiday on Monday, but away to a concert on Wednesday night :(

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
Be fighting a losing back in the championship race after missing 2 races, will make the rest tho :)

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Sonoma, a legendary track on Forza and one I quite enjoy racing. Hopefully I can be near the top end of the field again and score the vital points to put me in a good position for the remaining races in the championship.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Sonoma, a legendary track on Forza and one I quite enjoy racing. Hopefully I can be near the top end of the field again and score the vital points to put me in a good position for the remaining races in the championship.
I'll be happy If I can repeat my performance last time we raced there.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Hey, talented drivers, tell me some lap-times to be a couple of seconds slower than.

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
if res italian dont slow down i think me and troy might have to venture over to his side of the garage and sabotage his car!!

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
So, I'm guessing a good time that is in the realms of possibility for drivers not named Res F1 Italian is a low 1:30?

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
So, I'm guessing a good time that is in the realms of possibility for drivers not named Res F1 Italian is a low 1:30?
So, I'm guessing a good time that is in the realms of possibility for the drivers named StevieSQ is a mid 1:31?

Yuuuuup.

Res F1 Italian

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Jan 31, 2015
I make at the time 1: 29: 9 with a perfect lap, but a friend of mine with bmw z4 managed to get on the 1: 29: 5 perhaps with the help has done that time, so I must still improve half a second if I want to compete for starting ahead

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I'll start doing practice soon lads, then I can see how close or far I am to the times above :hungover: