XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite Round 7 Sonoma Raceway GP - 16/9/2015 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite Round 7 Sonoma Raceway GP - 16/9/2015 8pm

Leoobot

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
The race was fun and intense. Had a good start with my 4WD of course, which means automatically at least 1 position gained at the start. So I was up to 2nd behind Smifficle and that was were I was gonna stay for the rest of the race. We had very similar pace and in last 10 laps I was pushing very hard to get past, but the closest I came was a look up the inside in turn 5. Then I did two quite big mistakes, one on lap 31 and one on 33 I believe, which ultimately cost my any chance of getting past. So the 11 second gap in the end wasn't really representative looking at the race as a whole. Nevertheless, happy with 2nd, next time I will try to go one step higher. Also looking at how the race panned out it was quite similar to the Schumacher vs Alonso duel at Imola 2006. Roll on Silverstone.. :)

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
The race was fun and intense. Had a good start with my 4WD of course, which means automatically at least 1 position gained at the start. So I was up to 2nd behind Smifficle and that was were I was gonna stay for the rest of the race. We had very similar pace and in last 10 laps I was pushing very hard to get past, but the closest I came was a look up the inside in turn 5. Then I did two quite big mistakes, one on lap 31 and one on 33 I believe, which ultimately cost my any chance of getting past. So the 11 second gap in the end wasn't really representative looking at the race as a whole. Nevertheless, happy with 2nd, next time I will try to go one step higher. Also looking at how the race panned out it was quite similar to the Schumacher vs Alonso duel at Imola 2006. Roll on Silverstone.. :)
just to let you know all gt3 cars are rear wheel drive even if there factory made 4wd:)

• Agree
Reactions: Stevie