XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite Round 8: Zolder - 18.04.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite Round 8: Zolder - 18.04.18 @8pm UK time

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

ROUND 8 - Circuit Zolder

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 18 April 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (real time progression):
- Qualifying time: 7 October 2018, 14:00
- Race start time: 7 October 2018, 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
As you probably saw, we will have a significant weather transition during the race. Make sure you have all the needed buttons assigned and your pit stop strategy is ready.

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Anybody tested the weather transition? Does everything work fine?

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
In the dry it will be mid to high 33's. Thats what I did yesterday.

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I can't bring the rain tires up to temperature or pressure... This will be a pain!

KhaosTheory29

F1 1st Driver
Aug 10, 2015
Same here mate having big problems with the rain but since the new patch the BMW can now run the soft tyres.

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Soft tires are the go to tires for me aswell. Despite having bad experience from last week... Nevertheless it is cold enough today. I just hope I can bring the wets up to temp

• Agree
Reactions: THR m0o0o7

KhaosTheory29

F1 1st Driver
Aug 10, 2015
I'm just glad I can finally run the softs first time ever but I think the rain tyres are going to be a problem for me tried last night can't bring them up to temperature at all.

• Agree
Reactions: seppel165

THR m0o0o7

4 Times AOR XB1 Project CARS 2 Champion
Feb 18, 2018
dunno how they get there FIA saftey rating with such poor drainage

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Although it is not that bad when it starts in the race. The last 10 minutes today will decide the winner imo

Rich 1701

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Hi guy's I'm really sorry but I can't make it tonight, bit of a nightmare afternoon not going to make it back in time, good luck to everyone anyway(y)

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
The weather transition was a mess and I will start studying "engineering". I completly messed up my setup once again, which made me slow in the dry and even slower in the rain. I hope the new patch fixed the "turbo-issue" so that I can be competitive again in "normal" conditions in Bathurst again.

Stream is up tho.