XB1 - AOR GT3 Feeder Series | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Feeder Series

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
AOR Project Cars GT3 Feeder League : Season 1
XB1/Proposal

There are a few guys wanting to run assists within our new AOR GT3 Leagues, This is outside of the initial league structure we have in place for the current GT3 series 1, and and as such we are willing to compromise for the guys wanting to run with all assists enabled and help them find a solution to help them race with us,

So we are proposing? A Feeder Series running alongside our main leagues, The races will follow our proposed tracks, calendar and points structure and adhere to the same AOR rules as the main GT3 league, but all races in this series will be outside of stewards panel enquires.
Anyone wanting to later progress onto the main leagues would be given priority with their move into the main leagues

For the guys wanting to run all assists within the new proposed Feeder Series could you please post your interest below.
@Lewis_Tids @StevieSQ @Dan Hawkins @Shaw lXl @Smithycity99 @Gene Siskoske @TheDeterrent @blizzardwizard @Paclik46 @TerminatorToad @aMadMouse @Meireloso @thelivingdead69 @Woody29
@T6 BULLET @JordanMcGonigal @Rob1nJ @Mikkel Danielsen @TroyzeH @iStuntZx @TRL Schumacher @

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I can run with the fastest with no assists, it's just ABS that's the issue for me

• Informative
Reactions: Du7cH

aMadMouse

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2014
No turning back for me, I finally got to a point where I can run without assists.

• Informative

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
As above, I've spent long enough working on my driving without assists so it'd be a waste to throw all that away. Appreciate the offer but no thanks I'll stick to the main leagues.

• Informative

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
The only problem I have with the assists is the stupid ABS being off, horrible to drive with round some tracks. Im fine with sticking with the original league structure.

• Informative

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Thanks for your quick input here guys, although this could be something we implement at a later stage for the newer guys to the forum that want to race with us This no longer looks a viable proposal due to lack of numbers and looks like most, if not all of you want to race with no assists and within the main GT3 leagues,
If you could update your assist preferences in your original signups that would be great and we'll get those amended asap (y)

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I haven't even played the game with any assists on so it would be weird for me to try lol at least I know why some peoe are flying now. Cheeky cheeky abs. Gonna be fun watching you all lock up with me now

• Funny
Reactions: Shaw lXl

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Well I want to do this but nobody else does so looks like i'll be forced to stay in the main leagues if i wanna do league racing, good idea and thanks for trying to sort it though.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I haven't even played the game with any assists on so it would be weird for me to try lol at least I know why some peoe are flying now. Cheeky cheeky abs. Gonna be fun watching you all lock up with me now
This is un-needed and frankly absurd. I've used no assists for a day or so and "smashed" you on the TT... Some people prefer assists, doesN't make you any more of a racer does it? And I'd like to add again that the GT Cars actually use ABS and TRACTION IRL. Cheeky Cheeky LD ;);)

Reactions: thelivingdead69

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
I would rather we had a Ginetta Junior Championship. As that would be a good feeder series as the cars are a lot more forgiving than the GT3 cars for people who aren't used to them

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
People complained about the assists. Give them the choice and they stick with the original plan. What can you do aye? :rofl:
We dont mind the TC off, It's the ABS Off that's the main problem as most people use a pad... I'm not gonna put myself in a league where I can use all the assists but only really want to use ABS, I can outrace people even with locking up.

• Informative
Reactions: Gxbbs

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
This is un-needed and frankly absurd. I've used no assists for a day or so and "smashed" you on the TT... Some people prefer assists, doesN't make you any more of a racer does it? And I'd like to add again that the GT Cars actually use ABS and TRACTION IRL. Cheeky Cheeky LD ;);)
I'm glad you smashed my time that I put up with no real practice and a new pad setting I do t care if they do irl it's more fun when everyone has no assists but each to their own I guess lol don't make me get my 6 lane wise Astra out on you again cheeky cheeky

• Funny
Reactions: JordanMcGonigal

IThund3rSt0rMI

Semi-Pro Karter
May 25, 2015
I've signed up to the main GT3 league and I only use the racing line - but I'm extremly new to this kind of online racing and would really think I'd benefit from this 'feeder' series.

Will it not be happening at all?