XB1 - AOR GT3 Feeder Series | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Feeder Series

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I've signed up to the main GT3 league and I only use the racing line - but I'm extremly new to this kind of online racing and would really think I'd benefit from this 'feeder' series.

Will it not be happening at all?
@IThund3rSt0rMI Hi and welcome to the leagues and forum, unfortunately at this present time, there doesn't appear to be enough interest to make this a viable option and championship, as there just isn't enough drivers that have shown an interest.
With enough interest it may be a series we introduce in the future. :)

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hello there, I'm interested in running in this particular league. What i gotta do?
Hi and welcome @Settinh0 Unfortunately there isn't enough drivers available to fill a league in the feeder series but we do have our GT3 semi-pro series but currently the signup to join the xbox leagues are closed and the first league race is about to begin, But they will reopen after the first race on Wednesday for anyone else wishing to join, hope to see you there :)

Settinh0

Junior Karter
Mar 9, 2014
Hi and welcome @Settinh0 Unfortunately there isn't enough drivers available to fill a league in the feeder series but we do have our GT3 semi-pro series but currently the signup to join the xbox leagues are closed and the first league race is about to begin, But they will reopen after the first race on Wednesday for anyone else wishing to join, hope to see you there :)
ty @Du7cH ill be waitin for it to re open

Dapplin15

Junior Karter
Jun 9, 2015
hey im also interesting in joining, as its still taking me a bit of time to get up to speed when taking some of the assists off