XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro - Catalunya (Round 5) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro - Catalunya (Round 5)

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
And yeah, my pace was flitting between the 45s, 46s and 47s in the social race yesterday, not sure about qualy though

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
And yeah, my pace was flitting between the 45s, 46s and 47s in the social race yesterday, not sure about qualy though
Lap times!!!:nailbiting:

Joe XD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2014
Just letting you all know that @iStuntZx will be hosting the session tonight, plus the lobby will open 10 minutes later (7:55pm BST) to allow @LONEST4R BK to miss as little track time as possible. This was decided last week, and apologies for not mentioning it sooner.

@StubbornGymnast @Rearwing @Smithycity99 @The Genius @Orange Tiger NL @t3hmightymidg3t @FTW ShadowDemon @FTW XtremeStorm @Rick O Matic @Joe XD @Paclik46 @Wizard @Adam Tierney @XM8 x TrIcKsTeR @Dejaeger22
Just a suggestion, why don't you just open the lobby at the regular time so at that point the only person we are waiting for in the lobby is lonestar, then if anyone else has any connection problems they have more than 5 minutes to sort it out?

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Just a suggestion, why don't you just open the lobby at the regular time so at that point the only person we are waiting for in the lobby is lonestar, then if anyone else has any connection problems they have more than 5 minutes to sort it out?
We could do that as long as enough people agree and don't complain that they have to wait an extra few minutes

FTW DarkSoul

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 10, 2015
I don't mind waiting. I agree with @Joe XD that send the invites out at normal time and then if people have connection problems gives them that time to sort it.

Paclik46

F1 Test Driver
Mar 3, 2015
Guys I will miss this one again, I just came back home after about 13 hours of driving, I dont want to see wheel and car for today, Im also tired as hell, this is my last appologise from race I promise, enjoy!

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
We're always opening lobby's at 7:45 and then were waiting till 8 to start it to give people the chance to join.

So i dont see a problem ;) Were waiting every week so :p It's okay! ;)

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Guys I will miss this one again, I just came back home after about 13 hours of driving, I dont want to see wheel and car for today, Im also tired as hell, this is my last appologise from race I promise, enjoy!
No worries mate, hope you're raring to go again next week (y)

UrBaNz Octane x

AOR iRacing Formula Renault 2.0 S7 Champion
Jul 27, 2015
Not going to be on the mic this week. I have a thrustmaster and since patch 3.0 I haven't been able to use my controller for my mic and my wheel for racing at the same time.

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Not going to be on the mic this week. I have a thrustmaster and since patch 3.0 I haven't been able to use my controller for my mic and my wheel for racing at the same time.
Which thrustmaster?