XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro - Catalunya (Round 5) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro - Catalunya (Round 5)

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
none that I'm aware of
Stevie's got a Thrustmaster too, just wanted to check with him since he usually has a handle on these things :p

We're not forcing you to use your mic by any means tonight, but it could be useful for future races :)

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Not going to be on the mic this week. I have a thrustmaster and since patch 3.0 I haven't been able to use my controller for my mic and my wheel for racing at the same time.
I've noticed the game forgets my wheel is there a lot.

Start the game without a controller connected, do a practice or something so the game recognised the wheel is in control, then connect your controller and sign in.

If that doesn't work, I haven't the foggiest.

• Useful
Reactions: UrBaNz Octane x

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
Why do I always struggle with pitstops? I had a lead of about 25 seconds going into to pits, but I forgot to change the tires.. So I had to pit twice. I pushed like hell and made a couple of mistakes. At one point I was 35 seconds behind. At the end the gap reduced to 15 seconds :) but what a stupid mistake to FORGET to change tires :p

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014

iStuntZx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 24, 2015
I think I would have had a decent race if I wasnt span around before I even got to the first corner :banghead::banghead: which caused left rear damage, Video iminant. Pitted and changed tyres on lap 1 and lap 15 managed to gain 1 or 2 positions, abit boring but it's the points that count:happy:

Congrats on the Win @Orange Tiger NL

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
At around
I think I would have had a decent race if I wasnt span around before I even got to the first corner :banghead::banghead: which caused left rear damage, Video iminant. Pitted and changed tyres on lap 1 and lap 15 managed to gain 1 or 2 positions, abit boring but it's the points that count:happy:
It was close between us. I pass you, I spin, I pass you, I spin :p

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
First off, I can only apologise for the in-game glitches that happened, especially to all the championship contenders that got hindered in qualifying and/or at the start.

I also make no excuses for my driving errors towards @StubbornGymnast and @Rearwing, it was sheer carelessness and stupidity on my part.

That said, great to see we had ANOTHER final lap lead battle (won by the same f****** guy :p) and having several fun battles personally along the way, particularly before the scheduled pitstop.

Joe XD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2014
I left tonight guys as apparently I was causing issues, so thought it better to sit it out rather than cause more issues than I already had. Although I wasn't fast I was looking forward to a fun race.

I had frame issues for the first time in a while tonight, I don't know if it's because of the patch or what but for me and one of the FTW guys it was a pain in the ass.

Hopefully back for more next week then its only a week longer to wait until Forza 6, and we can leave this heap of junk alone.

• Winner
Reactions: Devastation

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
I left tonight guys as apparently I was causing issues, so thought it better to sit it out rather than cause more issues than I already had. Although I wasn't fast I was looking forward to a fun race.

I had frame issues for the first time in a while tonight, I don't know if it's because of the patch or what but for me and one of the FTW guys it was a pain in the ass.

Hopefully back for more next week then its only a week longer to wait until Forza 6, and we can leave this heap of junk alone.
We've got 4 more to run after next week, sorry to break it to you xD

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Qualy: 3rd
Finished: 8th

Once again bad luck plagued my race, got a great start and was getting away with @Smithycity99 and @Orange Tiger NL until the pitstops, on lap 15 i spun at the last corner and lost my front left suspension, lost even more time because of the tyre wear, and was driving the last 6 laps without a front left tyre, was lucky to claw back 2 positions from other drivers mistakes, however im deeply dissapointed in myself because as you can see from my qualy i was quick, but i wasnt going arm in arm with Lady Luck tonight, hopefully that can change for Monza