XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro - Catalunya (Round 5) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro - Catalunya (Round 5)

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
none that I'm aware of
Stevie's got a Thrustmaster too, just wanted to check with him since he usually has a handle on these things :p

We're not forcing you to use your mic by any means tonight, but it could be useful for future races :)

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Not going to be on the mic this week. I have a thrustmaster and since patch 3.0 I haven't been able to use my controller for my mic and my wheel for racing at the same time.
I've noticed the game forgets my wheel is there a lot.

Start the game without a controller connected, do a practice or something so the game recognised the wheel is in control, then connect your controller and sign in.

If that doesn't work, I haven't the foggiest.

• Useful
Reactions: UrBaNz Octane x

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
Why do I always struggle with pitstops? I had a lead of about 25 seconds going into to pits, but I forgot to change the tires.. So I had to pit twice. I pushed like hell and made a couple of mistakes. At one point I was 35 seconds behind. At the end the gap reduced to 15 seconds :) but what a stupid mistake to FORGET to change tires :p

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014

iStuntZx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 24, 2015
I think I would have had a decent race if I wasnt span around before I even got to the first corner :banghead::banghead: which caused left rear damage, Video iminant. Pitted and changed tyres on lap 1 and lap 15 managed to gain 1 or 2 positions, abit boring but it's the points that count:happy:

Congrats on the Win @Orange Tiger NL

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
At around
I think I would have had a decent race if I wasnt span around before I even got to the first corner :banghead::banghead: which caused left rear damage, Video iminant. Pitted and changed tyres on lap 1 and lap 15 managed to gain 1 or 2 positions, abit boring but it's the points that count:happy:
It was close between us. I pass you, I spin, I pass you, I spin :p

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
First off, I can only apologise for the in-game glitches that happened, especially to all the championship contenders that got hindered in qualifying and/or at the start.

I also make no excuses for my driving errors towards @StubbornGymnast and @Rearwing, it was sheer carelessness and stupidity on my part.

That said, great to see we had ANOTHER final lap lead battle (won by the same f****** guy :p) and having several fun battles personally along the way, particularly before the scheduled pitstop.

Joe XD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2014
I left tonight guys as apparently I was causing issues, so thought it better to sit it out rather than cause more issues than I already had. Although I wasn't fast I was looking forward to a fun race.

I had frame issues for the first time in a while tonight, I don't know if it's because of the patch or what but for me and one of the FTW guys it was a pain in the ass.

Hopefully back for more next week then its only a week longer to wait until Forza 6, and we can leave this heap of junk alone.

• Winner
Reactions: Devastation

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
I left tonight guys as apparently I was causing issues, so thought it better to sit it out rather than cause more issues than I already had. Although I wasn't fast I was looking forward to a fun race.

I had frame issues for the first time in a while tonight, I don't know if it's because of the patch or what but for me and one of the FTW guys it was a pain in the ass.

Hopefully back for more next week then its only a week longer to wait until Forza 6, and we can leave this heap of junk alone.
We've got 4 more to run after next week, sorry to break it to you xD

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Qualy: 3rd
Finished: 8th

Once again bad luck plagued my race, got a great start and was getting away with @Smithycity99 and @Orange Tiger NL until the pitstops, on lap 15 i spun at the last corner and lost my front left suspension, lost even more time because of the tyre wear, and was driving the last 6 laps without a front left tyre, was lucky to claw back 2 positions from other drivers mistakes, however im deeply dissapointed in myself because as you can see from my qualy i was quick, but i wasnt going arm in arm with Lady Luck tonight, hopefully that can change for Monza