XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro - Catalunya (Round 5) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro - Catalunya (Round 5)

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
My race report:

Well had a poor start off the line and then there was a crash at the first turn so went into the 3rd. A couple of laps later midget messed up the first turn and so got 2nd from then dejaeger pulled away. Lap 14 I pit and had a battle with devastation we then saw dej pit and me and tiger were really surprised to pass him. Then their was a battle for first between four people between me, genius, tiger and dev. IT WAS AMAZING! I then got past genius and then started to pull away. From that lap me and tiger kept a stable gap until I started making a few mistakes and me and mike were in a battle until lap 27 where he took me then the next lap some back market dive bombed me and I think Mike got caught unaware and went wide and then honestly I thought I won the race by then I spun on the corner and Mike was within tenths and went side by side on the start/finish straight going onto the final lap and he passed me on the straight, so on the final lap I was trying to make the time up but i was not enough and @Orange Tiger NL won... Unfortunately... I'm only joking.

• Winner
Reactions: Orange Tiger NL

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@LONEST4R BK lap 28 and there about. Who was the car in front of you?

Sorry for holding you up!:D

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Well my race report..

Hadn't touched pcars for a few days never mind driven the catalunya track. So with all that in mind i was quite happy to be just a second off pole in seventh. Had a normal start but caught up in the turn 1 collision and dropped to 9th. 2 Cars slowed down so was back up in 7th behind Rearwing.. Managed to overtake him at the hairpin i believe.

So 6th place and i set about the three cars infront of me. Well the first one i caught was the Genius. Sadly he was also a genius in defending and i got stuck behind him for a good amount of laps, the non stop tosser!

Anyway ftw extreme was closing on us quickly and caught us around lap 9/10 i believe. I let extreme by so that he could have a crack at the genius. My masterplan worked as they collided at the hairpin a few laps later and i got by:smug:. I managed to get a good gap between me and genius when i spun on lap 15. The gap went from 8 to 2 seconds. managed to get it to over 4 seconds for my stop.

And now comes the crucial part. I dunno what position im in or wich lap but i was lapping Rearwing but instead of yielding he just fought with me..(maybe lag?) and we hit eachother at the last chicane.. i got a 10 second penalty ffs. Was quite mad about it and it showed in my driving, little mistakes and fell back to 8th place when i collided with devastation and i got another 10 second penalty when i couldn't do anything about it:(.Managed to fight back to 6th place when i overtook Adam Tierney. With 4 or 5 laps to go the genius was in 4th place 24 seconds ahead. Managed to catch him on the last lap and tryed a little move after the back straight, sadly no such luck and finished 0.051 behind him.All in all a fun race:)

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Well my race report..

Hadn't touched pcars for a few days never mind driven the catalunya track. So with all that in mind i was quite happy to be just a second off pole in seventh. Had a normal start but caught up in the turn 1 collision and dropped to 9th. 2 Cars slowed down so was back up in 7th behind Rearwing.. Managed to overtake him at the hairpin i believe.

So 6th place and i set about the three cars infront of me. Well the first one i caught was the Genius. Sadly he was also a genius in defending and i got stuck behind him for a good amount of laps, the non stop tosser!

Anyway ftw extreme was closing on us quickly and caught us around lap 9/10 i believe. I let extreme by so that he could have a crack at the genius. My masterplan worked as they collided at the hairpin a few laps later and i got by:smug:. I managed to get a good gap between me and genius when i spun on lap 15. The gap went from 8 to 2 seconds. managed to get it to over 4 seconds for my stop.

And now comes the crucial part. I dunno what position im in or wich lap but i was lapping Rearwing but instead of yielding he just fought with me..(maybe lag?) and we hit eachother at the last chicane.. i got a 10 second penalty ffs. Was quite mad about it and it showed in my driving, little mistakes and fell back to 8th place when i collided with devastation and i got another 10 second penalty when i couldn't do anything about it:(.Managed to fight back to 6th place when i overtook Adam Tierney. With 4 or 5 laps to go the genius was in 4th place 24 seconds ahead. Managed to catch him on the last lap and tryed a little move after the back straight, sadly no such luck and finished 0.051 behind him.All in all a fun race:)
:rofl::rofl::rofl: But I never came together with Xtrem.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Well my race report..

Don't complement The Genius, it only encourages him :p

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
:blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:
Another race...problem race...mischance...etc...
Very good star for me in this race but the car ahead of me no, and there is a contact, one second later one car touched me on the right side. My car is damaged after only 5 seconds :arghh::arghh::arghh:
Hard tyres for me, in the firsts laps i saw many accidents, destruction derby style! :D
Connection problems for @Joe XD last night...i was worried about that...so the first laps are slow.
Good fight with @Adam Tierney for many laps (right man? i don't remember very well if are you or another rider).
Pi stop for all...no for me...i'm in 5th position but my tyres are dead. Pit stop for me at lap n°26/27 and ath the end i saw the battle of first position between @Orange Tiger NL and my team-m8 @Smithycity99 . Very chaotic situation, blue flag and battle with @Devastation for 9th position.

Now Monza...GP of Italy!...my home!... I can't disappoint my people! o_O
o_O:p:p

Reactions: Devastation

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
:blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:
Another race...problem race...mischance...etc...
Very good star for me in this race but the car ahead of me no, and there is a contact, one second later one car touched me on the right side. My car is damaged after only 5 seconds :arghh::arghh::arghh:
Hard tyres for me, in the firsts laps i saw many accidents, destruction derby style! :D
Connection problems for @Joe XD last night...i was worried about that...so the first laps are slow.
Good fight with @Adam Tierney for many laps (right man? i don't remember very well if are you or another rider).
Pi stop for all...no for me...i'm in 5th position but my tyres are dead. Pit stop for me at lap n°26/27 and ath the end i saw the battle of first position between @Orange Tiger NL and my team-m8 @Smithycity99 . Very chaotic situation, blue flag and battle with @Devastation for 9th position.

Now Monza...GP of Italy!...my home!... I can't disappoint my people! o_O
o_O:p:p
I want a home GP as well.:(