XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro - Catalunya (Round 5) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro - Catalunya (Round 5)

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
My race report:

Well had a poor start off the line and then there was a crash at the first turn so went into the 3rd. A couple of laps later midget messed up the first turn and so got 2nd from then dejaeger pulled away. Lap 14 I pit and had a battle with devastation we then saw dej pit and me and tiger were really surprised to pass him. Then their was a battle for first between four people between me, genius, tiger and dev. IT WAS AMAZING! I then got past genius and then started to pull away. From that lap me and tiger kept a stable gap until I started making a few mistakes and me and mike were in a battle until lap 27 where he took me then the next lap some back market dive bombed me and I think Mike got caught unaware and went wide and then honestly I thought I won the race by then I spun on the corner and Mike was within tenths and went side by side on the start/finish straight going onto the final lap and he passed me on the straight, so on the final lap I was trying to make the time up but i was not enough and @Orange Tiger NL won... Unfortunately... I'm only joking.

• Winner
Reactions: Orange Tiger NL

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@LONEST4R BK lap 28 and there about. Who was the car in front of you?

Sorry for holding you up!:D

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Well my race report..

Hadn't touched pcars for a few days never mind driven the catalunya track. So with all that in mind i was quite happy to be just a second off pole in seventh. Had a normal start but caught up in the turn 1 collision and dropped to 9th. 2 Cars slowed down so was back up in 7th behind Rearwing.. Managed to overtake him at the hairpin i believe.

So 6th place and i set about the three cars infront of me. Well the first one i caught was the Genius. Sadly he was also a genius in defending and i got stuck behind him for a good amount of laps, the non stop tosser!

Anyway ftw extreme was closing on us quickly and caught us around lap 9/10 i believe. I let extreme by so that he could have a crack at the genius. My masterplan worked as they collided at the hairpin a few laps later and i got by:smug:. I managed to get a good gap between me and genius when i spun on lap 15. The gap went from 8 to 2 seconds. managed to get it to over 4 seconds for my stop.

And now comes the crucial part. I dunno what position im in or wich lap but i was lapping Rearwing but instead of yielding he just fought with me..(maybe lag?) and we hit eachother at the last chicane.. i got a 10 second penalty ffs. Was quite mad about it and it showed in my driving, little mistakes and fell back to 8th place when i collided with devastation and i got another 10 second penalty when i couldn't do anything about it:(.Managed to fight back to 6th place when i overtook Adam Tierney. With 4 or 5 laps to go the genius was in 4th place 24 seconds ahead. Managed to catch him on the last lap and tryed a little move after the back straight, sadly no such luck and finished 0.051 behind him.All in all a fun race:)

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Well my race report..

Hadn't touched pcars for a few days never mind driven the catalunya track. So with all that in mind i was quite happy to be just a second off pole in seventh. Had a normal start but caught up in the turn 1 collision and dropped to 9th. 2 Cars slowed down so was back up in 7th behind Rearwing.. Managed to overtake him at the hairpin i believe.

So 6th place and i set about the three cars infront of me. Well the first one i caught was the Genius. Sadly he was also a genius in defending and i got stuck behind him for a good amount of laps, the non stop tosser!

Anyway ftw extreme was closing on us quickly and caught us around lap 9/10 i believe. I let extreme by so that he could have a crack at the genius. My masterplan worked as they collided at the hairpin a few laps later and i got by:smug:. I managed to get a good gap between me and genius when i spun on lap 15. The gap went from 8 to 2 seconds. managed to get it to over 4 seconds for my stop.

And now comes the crucial part. I dunno what position im in or wich lap but i was lapping Rearwing but instead of yielding he just fought with me..(maybe lag?) and we hit eachother at the last chicane.. i got a 10 second penalty ffs. Was quite mad about it and it showed in my driving, little mistakes and fell back to 8th place when i collided with devastation and i got another 10 second penalty when i couldn't do anything about it:(.Managed to fight back to 6th place when i overtook Adam Tierney. With 4 or 5 laps to go the genius was in 4th place 24 seconds ahead. Managed to catch him on the last lap and tryed a little move after the back straight, sadly no such luck and finished 0.051 behind him.All in all a fun race:)
:rofl::rofl::rofl: But I never came together with Xtrem.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Well my race report..

Don't complement The Genius, it only encourages him :p

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
:blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:
Another race...problem race...mischance...etc...
Very good star for me in this race but the car ahead of me no, and there is a contact, one second later one car touched me on the right side. My car is damaged after only 5 seconds :arghh::arghh::arghh:
Hard tyres for me, in the firsts laps i saw many accidents, destruction derby style! :D
Connection problems for @Joe XD last night...i was worried about that...so the first laps are slow.
Good fight with @Adam Tierney for many laps (right man? i don't remember very well if are you or another rider).
Pi stop for all...no for me...i'm in 5th position but my tyres are dead. Pit stop for me at lap n°26/27 and ath the end i saw the battle of first position between @Orange Tiger NL and my team-m8 @Smithycity99 . Very chaotic situation, blue flag and battle with @Devastation for 9th position.

Now Monza...GP of Italy!...my home!... I can't disappoint my people! o_O
o_O:p:p

Reactions: Devastation

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
:blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:
Another race...problem race...mischance...etc...
Very good star for me in this race but the car ahead of me no, and there is a contact, one second later one car touched me on the right side. My car is damaged after only 5 seconds :arghh::arghh::arghh:
Hard tyres for me, in the firsts laps i saw many accidents, destruction derby style! :D
Connection problems for @Joe XD last night...i was worried about that...so the first laps are slow.
Good fight with @Adam Tierney for many laps (right man? i don't remember very well if are you or another rider).
Pi stop for all...no for me...i'm in 5th position but my tyres are dead. Pit stop for me at lap n°26/27 and ath the end i saw the battle of first position between @Orange Tiger NL and my team-m8 @Smithycity99 . Very chaotic situation, blue flag and battle with @Devastation for 9th position.

Now Monza...GP of Italy!...my home!... I can't disappoint my people! o_O
o_O:p:p
I want a home GP as well.:(