- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 29 Laps

In-game time-of-day information (x10 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 06:00
- Anticipated race start time: 09:20
- Anticipated race finish time: 19:20

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the x10 time progression and that we have changed the tyre wear setting to Real.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
good luck finding the braking zone for the first chicane after Tamburello

Dr sToneZz

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 10, 2015
from what I gather a 1.43 is a very quick lap. after a few trial runs im in the high 1.40's but defo room for improvement, like he said its hard to nail that first chicane but very rewarding when done right.

UrBaNz Octane x

AOR iRacing Formula Renault 2.0 S7 Champion
Jul 27, 2015
I'm getting mid or low 1.44s with 90l of fuel, probably won't do a qualy sim or anything like that.

ReconEagle

AOR XB1 GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
So i was practicing yesterday with @Dr sToneZz to have a feeling for the circuit and the cars in general. Now i suddenly realised that i have a table tennis match this Wednesday, so i can't join in the festivities of the last race. :(

I do want to thank you all for the fun short season we had together. And if there is an option i'll be back for Season 3, even though i still hope for a new F1 on the X1.

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
first time back on the game in a week and im in the low 1.45s

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
So i was practicing yesterday with @Dr sToneZz to have a feeling for the circuit and the cars in general. Now i suddenly realised that i have a table tennis match this Wednesday, so i can't join in the festivities of the last race. :(

I do want to thank you all for the fun short season we had together. And if there is an option i'll be back for Season 3, even though i still hope for a new F1 on the X1.
It was nice racing with you again! I'm sure we'll meet again in the future ;)

Reactions: ReconEagle

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014

See you soon man! ;)

Reactions: ReconEagle

Dr sToneZz

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 10, 2015
so after doing the social it became very evident that this is a aston martin track. The z4 has a slight edge over the rest with its grunt out the corners along with the audis. Ruf and 12c are very even. Oh and then there is The Genius who is stupidly fast, he posted a 1.39 on his first qualy run and then managed to get a 1.24. He also managed to win by 9 minutes including a drive through for a jump start :stig:;):)
[DOUBLEPOST=1444206525][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is why we love you Stevie!;)
im expecting a low 1.20 lap from you today in qualy :D

Reactions: The Genius

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
so after doing the social it became very evident that this is a aston martin track. The z4 has a slight edge over the rest with its grunt out the corners along with the audis. Ruf and 12c are very even. Oh and then there is The Genius who is stupidly fast, he posted a 1.39 on his first qualy run and then managed to get a 1.24. He also managed to win by 9 minutes including a drive through for a jump start :stig:;):)
[DOUBLEPOST=1444206525][/DOUBLEPOST]

im expecting a low 1.20 lap from you today in qualy :D
I didn't jump I was last of the line it was unfair penalty!

Yeah @Adam Tierney @FTW ShadowDemon @FTW XtremeStorm I am doing consistent 1.24s with my best being 1.23 in the race, be aware of my pace! Aston OP!