XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Donington (Round 2) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Donington (Round 2)

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
I reckon there will be 1:26's may be lower around here, how do I know I just take 10 seconds of my times and that's where the leaders are. :depressed:
I'm in elite league if there is lower than 26s I'm in trouble lol, fastest in qualy fuel I've had is 1:26;8

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Will there be a party chat?

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Will there be a party chat?
Thanks for reminding me about this. There WILL be a party for tonight's race, but whoever gets in will basically be a bit of a lottery, aside from the lobby host. I'll invite everyone along after @iStuntZx has joined (since I need to give him the go-ahead with starting the session etc.), and the first 6 to join outside of us two will be the ones in the party.

For the remaining drivers, you can create your own party if you want, but I'll be using the messaging function to send you any information in case there's a change of plan for whatever reason. To let me know when you're ready to start, press the "vote to start" panel in-game so I get the (literal) thumbs-up.

I'd also rather not invite people who don't have a mic for reasons that I hope are fairly obvious, so let me know here if that's the case.

HOWEVER: If this means the game connection is severely affected, then we'll have to revert to game chat and see how it pans out.

@Orange Tiger NL @Rearwing @Wizard @Joe XD @Dejaeger22 @StubbornGymnast @FTW ShadowDemon @FTW XtremeStorm @The Genius @LONEST4R BK @Adam Tierney @Paclik46

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
On the thrustmaster i can't use a mic sadly.
Connect a standard Xbox One controller and connect your mic to that, sign both devices in as yourself, plug the charge cable in so the controller doesn't switch off, and provided you press start on the wheel when you start the game up, you can use the wheel to race and controller to talk.

Joe XD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2014
This track is such a pain in the ass to learn. I'm not going to be anywhere tonight, can't even get out of the 1:32s.

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
This track is such a pain in the ass to learn. I'm not going to be anywhere tonight, can't even get out of the 1:32s.
You might be last, that is always something!;)

Joe XD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2014
There's no meter boards either, struggling to find any braking reference points as it's all flat and hilly. Grrrrr

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
There's no meter boards either, struggling to find any braking reference points as it's all flat and hilly. Grrrrr
I know what you mean.