XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Donington (Round 2) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Donington (Round 2)

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
It is a very difficult track to be consistent. Especially if you're pushing!

But we are racers, we can handle it :p

I'm looking forward to a tight race :d

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Heres a tip for you guys. Its all about the chicane. You can make sometimes .5 of a second. The same with the hairpins get on the power early and you will gain a lot of time

• Informative
Reactions: Joe XD

iStuntZx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 24, 2015
If anyone is interested, I'll have a practice session going from 6:30-7:30. Just add me or message for invite

Reactions: The Genius

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Quick Last-Minute Donington Briefing, For Some Reason:

Alright guys, I hope you're all ready for the race tonight!

As you have probably realised by now, Donington is a pretty tricky circuit in these cars, with narrow roads and quite a few high-speed bends. Due to this there are several sections of the track where it's difficult to go side by side, and where single-file is preferred, so patience will be an important factor in the race tonight. Don't try to rush your way past people just because you think you're faster - take your time, set up a pass if at all possible, and perform it cleanly. Or put the pressure on and wait for the driver ahead to make a mistake, which is very easy to do around here!

While qualifying will obviously be all about one-lap pace as always, this race will be a test of endurance and consistency as much as (if not even more than) flat-out speed. The race will not get won at the first corner, that's for sure. Whoever is able to keep up a reasonable pace most consistently throughout the race, and make the least mistakes, is likely to come away with a good result. So the track and the car is a challenge in itself, as much as the competitors around you!

So with those extremely wise (but probably pointless) words, I hope you all have an enjoyable race tonight, and good luck!

Paclik46

F1 Test Driver
Mar 3, 2015
WTF happened on start? I think someone lagged into me, someone was lagging as hell at qualy I dont remember now who was that, can someone please upload reply from start only? I just want to see what happened to me :(

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
this race was hell. When i did my pitstop, I never got the fuel quantity that I wanted and as a result I had to make 3 pitstops!! And after the first pitstop I had some serieus troubles with lag. If I compromised someone's race in any way, I'm really sorry about that. Your car were everywhere.