XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Donington (Round 2) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Donington (Round 2)

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
WTF happened on start? I think someone lagged into me, someone was lagging as hell at qualy I dont remember now who was that, can someone please upload reply from start only? I just want to see what happened to me :(
I will have that in my video, it will take a time for you to see it but check my clips on xbox to see it.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
WTF happened on start? I think someone lagged into me, someone was lagging as hell at qualy I dont remember now who was that, can someone please upload reply from start only? I just want to see what happened to me :(
Me, Tiger and Genius all saw your car lag off the line and hit the guy opposite. No-one's to blame, but everyone else's connection seemed fine.

Paclik46

F1 Test Driver
Mar 3, 2015
I will have that in my video, it will take a time for you to see it but check my clips on xbox to see it.
I saved replay too, as I saied someone lagged into me and destroied my car totally, it was red Ruff, he was jumping everywhere all the time.

Joe XD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2014
What an awful race that was!

Start was just messed up, on the grid it showed me in first, but when I attempt to drive off it changes to neutral, so already disadvantaged. After that, just stuck with the no-stop strategy, and if I hadn't of shat myself after @Dejaeger22 went off/had lag on the chicane I would have finished in a comfortable 5th :(. Nice little battle with @Orange Tiger NL though :p

A lot of very fast guys in this division, not expecting to make the podium at all this season.

• Agree
Reactions: Orange Tiger NL

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I saved replay too, as I saied someone lagged into me and destroied my car totally, it was red Ruff, he was jumping everywhere all the time.
You can see what happend in my xbox clips now.

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
Me, Tiger and Genius all saw your car lag off the line and hit the guy opposite. No-one's to blame, but everyone else's connection seemed fine.
My connection was bad too. Especially after my pitstop. Everyone I came across was lagging. I guess the problem was my connection than?

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
Here you go @Devastation
[DOUBLEPOST=1439412213][/DOUBLEPOST]
It was only you, you did lag at the start and launched into a couple of guys. Have it on video, and other people did see it was only you.

Attachments

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
And now, the race report:

So qualifying was bound to be a bit tricky considering I hadn't played the game for 8 or 9 days, and getting quickly into the 1:29s was probably as good as possible. 9th on the grid.

The race was something else, though :D

After crawling around the lag-cannon at the start, managed to dice with @Orange Tiger NL for 3 or 4 laps before making a major mistake (this becomes a repeating trend). My controller batteries then began to run low so decided to pit for fresh tyres, coming out just behind @StubbornGymnast and passed him after winning the lapped-car drag race out of the Old Hairpin...before spinning at turn 1 -_-

The next successful passing move happened going into the Old Hairpin, holding it round the outside of turn 3 before sliding along the inside line to make it stick - not hard to guess what happened next...

The novel overtakes kept happening, whether it was at the chicane, the first hairpin after the chicane, or turn 1 (the one that follows the first hairpin proceeding the first hairpin after the chicane) but so were the spins and mistakes. Luckily, @The Genius was a comforting presence by copying my strategy whilst trying to lap me :p

Then @Dejaeger22 pitted and a 5-lap sprint to the finish developed. He came out behind me, and after defending the inside at turn 10 on one lap, a spinning Genius blocked my path and gave him an easy pass - it then became about lap times and pressuring one another into a mistake. It didn't happen, however, and we were separated by less than a tenth at the line. 8th place.

Great race all, especially since overtaking is supposed to be impossible here ;)

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
My connection was bad too. Especially after my pitstop. Everyone I came across was lagging. I guess the problem was my connection than?
You were perfectly fine on my screen when we had that battle, maybe I need to complain to my broadband providers... :rolleyes:

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I saved replay too, as I said someone lagged into me and destroied my car totally, it was red Ruff, he was jumping everywhere all the time.
I think you are reffering to me. From my pov: I had a good start but in the front end of the grid some cars collided. You where very slow into turn 1, i saw that you had damage. I stayed behind you aware of your damage when on my screen you braked really early for a corner and caught me off guard and i hit youre back and we where both off. I let you back through. Im really sorry for the extra damage i presumably have caused. Although you had damage i never would have thought you would brake on the point where you did so it completely caught me out. I tryed to avoid you as much as i could really..

FTW DarkSoul

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 10, 2015
I had some great little battles with Genius and urban octane and then it was just me and octane I don't know what happened to genius. Then towards the end of the race with about 5 laps to go urban octanes pace dropped.

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I spun.;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1439412989][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had some great little battles with Genius and urban octane and then it was just me and octane I don't know what happened to genius. Then towards the end of the race with about 5 laps to go urban octanes pace dropped.

Reactions: FTW DarkSoul