XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Donington (Round 2) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Donington (Round 2)

Paclik46

F1 Test Driver
Mar 3, 2015
Might want to ask @iStuntZx, since it looked like it was his RUF that got caught up in the initial impact
Ow wow! That really didnt happen!
[DOUBLEPOST=1439484222][/DOUBLEPOST]

During the start i see everything like it was on your replay video.
I dont know I saw him laggin all the qualy, thats strange that I was completly fine in qualy or did you anybody have some problem with me? I never had some lag issue before so I dont understand it, nevermind for now, I just wanted to show you all my version.

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
I dont know I saw him laggin all the qualy, thats strange that I was completly fine in qualy or did you anybody have some problem with me? I never had some lag issue before so I dont understand it, nevermind for now, I just wanted to show you all my version.
To be fair you have some bad connections before, in other social races.
Please see if your NAT type is open, if not, or if, it doesn't hurt opening or forwarding some more ports in your router.
http://support.xbox.com/nl-NL/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

Reactions: Devastation

iStuntZx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 24, 2015
Might want to ask @iStuntZx, since it looked like it was his RUF that got caught up in the initial impact
I got a good start for once then took a hit from the side, lost 2 places in the process but I didn't see anything from my side and I didn't get any damage which was my main worry

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
I got a good start for once then took a hit from the side, lost 2 places in the process but I didn't see anything from my side and I didn't get any damage which was my main worry
seems to be fairly consistent with what the rest of us are saying. Now that's been cleared up and Paclik's aware of what he needs to do, we don't need to discuss this further.

• Agree
Reactions: Orange Tiger NL

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Here you might get a clue of how many times I will spin, don't forget to make your predictions!:p