XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Driver of the Week | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Driver of the Week

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
After each race, anyone who participated can vote for who they felt was their stand-out driver. The driver doesn't necessarily have to be the race winner - it could be someone that you had a fun battle with or someone who climbed through the field, to give two examples.

All the votes will be tallied the day before the following week's race (i.e. the Tuesday) to give an overall winner each week.

Driver of the Week Winners:

Hockenheim- @Orange Tiger NL [BMW M3 GT]

Donington- @The Genius [Aston Martin Vantage], @FTW ShadowDemon [Aston Martin Vantage], @StubbornGymnast [RUF RGT-8]

Road America- @Adam Tierney [Aston Martin Vantage]

Sakitto- @FTW ShadowDemon [Aston Martin Vantage], @Devastation [Mercedes SLS AMG]

Catalunya- @Orange Tiger NL [BMW M3 GT]

Monza- @The Genius [Aston Martin Vantage]

Sonoma- @FTW ShadowDemon [Aston Martin Vantage], @Devastation [Mercedes SLS AMG]

Silverstone-

Zhuhai-

Imola-

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizard

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
it's diffucult....but my vote is for my team-mate @Joe XD
Very few practice for him but solid race and at the end, at two last laps, great battle with me, overtakes and thrilling final lap ;)

Reactions: Joe XD

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
my vote goes to @Orange Tiger NL because he managed to do the whole race on 1 set of soft tires.

After my pitstop (around lap 19) he just drove very well. It was difficult to overtake him, despite I was on fresher tires and a better car ;)

Reactions: Orange Tiger NL

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I have trouble to chose only one.

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I think I will go with @FTW ShadowDemon for just pulling away in the begining and controling the race and managed to win in his first race.

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Pre-emptive victory donuts right?
Absolutly!:D

And realised that my nomination of @FTW ShadowDemon was my 666th message here.:eek: Was it really me that nominated him or did someone else do it for me?!:nailbiting: