XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Hockenheim (Round 1) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Hockenheim (Round 1)

Paclik46

F1 Test Driver
Mar 3, 2015
EVERYBODY!! Please make sure you are appearing OFFLINE!!! So your friends or other people can't join our session.

@Paclik46, @Wizard, @Joe XD, @iStuntZx, @Rearwing, @Devastation , @Adam Tierney, @Dejaeger22, @LONEST4R BK, @The Genius @LONEST4R BK
I am appearing offline but I cant join your lobby can you send me invite? Do you have me as friend so I can join?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438800620][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok Tiger!
Ok Im in it works now sorry

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I wish you all good luck for today's race!

• Friendly
Reactions: Orange Tiger NL

Paclik46

F1 Test Driver
Mar 3, 2015
I was disconnected to dash and cant log back can you guys send me invite please?

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
GREAT RACE GUYS!!!

This happened to me 2 times in the race, not the only one with this issue, so hopefully they will think about the penalties again @Devastation :

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Wizard

LONEST4R BK

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 8, 2014
@Devestaition Do you think we could possibly get some more tyre wear as it quite boring being able to make it the whole way on a set of soft tyres. Do you think you could talk to some of the co-ordinators about tyre wear?

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
@Devestaition Do you think we could possibly get some more tyre wear as it quite boring being able to make it the whole way on a set of soft tyres. Do you think you could talk to some of the co-ordinators about tyre wear?
To be fair, this is an easy track with not much tyre wear. So i think we should wait a couple of rounds before we start changing things.

• Agree
Reactions: Stevie

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Qualifying session
Very good lap time for me, 1:40.2, my best lap time at Hockenheim, i start in 4th position, but Urban flies :p

Race session
Difficult start for me, in these days i'm training with soft tyres but at the end i decided for hard tyres, and in the first laps i can't find the right pace. After many laps, good battle with @LONEST4R BK , same pace race, clean fight, very close. At the exit of first turn, he spun, i pressed very strong the brake and fortunately no collision between me and him...was scary! :eek::jawdrop:eek:_O:happy:
I'm in 3rd position, quiet situation, 0 pit stop, hard tyres, but in the last laps i lost much grip, i make much mistakes and corner cut (2 times). @Joe XD is coming...and in the last laps, battle between me and my team-mate: Let's fight! o_O
McLaren vs. McLaren like Mercedes vs. Mercedes like Hamilton vs. Rosberg :cool:
The sun blind me and him, where are the corners? :D
Joe overtake me at the end of super straight, and thrilling final lap, just one second of gap.
Well done team-mate! o_O

Congratulations for @Orange Tiger NL and @Dejaeger22 . awesome pace race.
@Orange Tiger NL, 0 pit stop with soft tyres?

Good race, next time fewer mistakes for me...i hope...
See ya next round guys!

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
Qualifying session
Very good lap time for me, 1:40.2, my best lap time at Hockenheim, i start in 4th position, but Urban flies :p

Race session
Difficult start for me, in these days i'm training with soft tyres but at the end i decided for hard tyres, and in the first laps i can't find the right pace. After many laps, good battle with @LONEST4R BK , same pace race, clean fight, very close. At the exit of first turn, he spun, i pressed very strong the brake and fortunately no collision between me and him...was scary! :eek::jawdrop:eek:_O:happy:
I'm in 3rd position, quiet situation, 0 pit stop, hard tyres, but in the last laps i lost much grip, i make much mistakes and corner cut (2 times). @Joe XD is coming...and in the last laps, battle between me and my team-mate: Let's fight! o_O
McLaren vs. McLaren like Mercedes vs. Mercedes like Hamilton vs. Rosberg :cool:
The sun blind me and him, where are the corners? :D
Joe overtake me at the end of super straight, and thrilling final lap, just one second of gap.
Well done team-mate! o_O

Congratulations for @Orange Tiger NL and @Dejaeger22 . awesome pace race.
@Orange Tiger NL, 0 pit stop with soft tyres?

Good race, next time fewer mistakes for me...i hope...
See ya next round guys!
Yep 0 stops. But tires starting to go of last 2 laps. Those 2 penalties cost me the race I think. Was fun tho!

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
yes, this afternoon i simulated a race with soft tyres and after 30 laps...destroyed ;)
For this reason i used hard tyres but in the last laps i lost much grip...

Joe XD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2014
Well, was looking forward too editing my highlights but once again the replay system has messed me up. 2 drivers missing from the race as well as @Wizard who is nowhere to be seen, the one driver I actually have a battle with! Don't know if its because of the two drivers DNFing and one lagging out, me de-syncing or what. But yeah, replay is 100% different from the race! Onto next week then!

Reactions: Orange Tiger NL

Rearwing

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 28, 2015
Sorry guys I had technical issues with my hardware. The game crashed and then Xbox wouldn't allow me into party chat kept throwing up error codes. My Wheel would stop and start working at random so I decided it was too dangerous for me to continue so I pulled over to get out of the way, couldn't let you know as no party chat.

Really disappointed as I had managed to get my times down to the low 1:40's and really thought I stood a chance of a mid field finish. Was really good to watch the battles for first and third. I really thought @Orange Tiger NL was going to get the win with his M3 but seems it wasn't to be; looking forward to the highlights. Also good to see @Wizard and @Joe XD fighting it out too.

Sadly I was the only Aston still left in the race and I'm presuming as I didn't manage to complete 75% of the race there will be no points to be had either for me or the team (as per the rules). Still I would sooner have no points than cause an accident. Oh well that's racing, as I said looking forward to the highlights and see you guys next week minus the issues hopefully.

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
Well, was looking forward too editing my highlights but once again the replay system has messed me up. 2 drivers missing from the race as well as @Wizard who is nowhere to be seen, the one driver I actually have a battle with! Don't know if its because of the two drivers DNFing and one lagging out, me de-syncing or what. But yeah, replay is 100% different from the race! Onto next week then!
It's true, also it happened to me.
Yesterday i saw the replay but the game inverted Joe's car with OrangeTiger's car....different from the original race.
Crazy?!?!?!!? :confused::rofl:
[DOUBLEPOST=1438847587][/DOUBLEPOST]ps: last night 0 lag for me, all ok!