AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
Last edited by a moderator:

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
dI Atticus Ib caught testing the new Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3.

dI Atticus Ib has been seen testing a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG ahead of the start of the brand new AOR GT3 Pro League Championship.
We caught up with dI Atticus Ib at Road America, USA.

So dI Atticus Ib why are you here testing the new Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG: Well I've been given a drive in a great new championship and i was invited to try out the Merc here at Road america which will host the first race of the season.

How are you finding the car?: Yeah good. The car feels planted and has great top line speed. Sector 1 and 3 are looking good while sector 2 i think we will lose time to our rivals. But with the power of the AMG engine we will be looking for a strong showing in the straights and with a tow i feel that we will be a great contender.

How are you feeling ahead of this new championship?: Excited. We have some amazing drivers which should provide some very close qualifying sessions and some close racing! and with our great Coordinators @Shaw lXl and @Devastation i feel that the Pro league should be a great success.

How do you feel about these new tyres for this championship?: We are learning all the time. The track temperature has a massive effect on these tyres. To cold and the rears won't get up to temp quickly enough which will lose us massive time. To hot and the tyres will deg very fast so i feel that you are gonna have to look after the tyres and not push them to hard at the start of a stint. So that you have a bit left if you need to mount an attack in the closing laps of the race.

We hear that @Devastation is looking to be driving the Mercedes too. How do you feel about having him as a team mate?: Ive always gotten on well with my team mates in the past and i can't see why this would be any different. He's a great driver and i think we should be able to work together to set the cars up right to give us the strongest opportunity for scoring strong manufacture points.

So there you have it. In all it was a great time at Road America as dI Atticus Ib looks to mount a championship challenge. You can keep up to date on dI Atticus Ib's progress over at apexonlineracing.com.

Reactions: Shaw lXl

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
just a quick question guys how many of you in the pro league have capture cards?? just wondering coz i wanna do highlights for these races and the more footage the better

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
would you be able to save your replay then live stream that replay so i could have the footage?? i know it sounds a bit long winded but i want to make the highlights as authentic as possible and having everyones footage would be a massive help

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I do, although my laptop's currently being repaired so I won't be able to record the first one for definite
thats alright just want to get a rough idea of what id be working with and if the people who dont have capture cards would be willing to do a little bit extra sp i can get that footage

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
would you be able to save your replay then live stream that replay so i could have the footage?? i know it sounds a bit long winded but i want to make the highlights as authentic as possible and having everyones footage would be a massive help
I could try tho my connection isn't great so i don't know how good the quality will be

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Sadly I don't either @thelivingdead69 and for whatever reason twitch refuses to work on my xbox...

I could record a lot of 30-second clips of action during a race if that'd help? Better than nothing right?

Reactions: thelivingdead69

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Sadly I don't either @thelivingdead69 and for whatever reason twitch refuses to work on my xbox...

I could record a lot of 30-second clips of action during a race if that'd help? Better than nothing right?
rather than record a whole race with 30s clips, the moments that you feel would fit into highlight edit of the race, record those and il do what i can to get them involved

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
rather than record a whole race with 30s clips, the moments that you feel would fit into highlight edit of the race, record those and il do what i can to get them involved
Yeah that's what I was meaning, just overtakes, mistakes and incidents etc :)

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Thats what we could do. We could upload 5 min clips that should work

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
i will record highlights using the game DVR then upload them to the OneDrive so you can use them :) Just so i know what camera view would you prefer?

TC92

GP2 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
Can't record but will have the replay saved, so I could upload that

Fatboy1791

Formula Karter
Feb 4, 2015
If there is any moments in a race where u think my PoV would be good I can easy create clip through xbox DVR and pcars replay :D

Reactions: Devastation

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Don't forget to add me, @Shaw lXl and our lobby host (which I'll add here when decided) before Wednesday's race. I've added all of you (SvG Devestation is my gamertag) so you don't have to go searching :p