XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Main Thread

Diogo

Formula Karter
May 26, 2015
Humm ok!
Too bad u are a SCP fan. FC Porto is way better xD!. Just kidding!;)

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Let me know what you think guys!! and can i ask a favour, if you do enjoy them, do you mind sharing them on twitter etc, i dont usually ask this, but im getting hooked on Pcars and might try and make something of it =)

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Just to let everyone know, I've had to pull out due to connection troubles. For whatever reason, the wi-fi router doesn't work with this game's netcode and since there's no way of putting in any solutions to improve the connection, I'm having to withdraw.

Any queries should be directed to @Shaw lXl, who will still be here as your main coordinator.

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Just to let everyone know, I've had to pull out due to connection troubles. For whatever reason, the wi-fi router doesn't work with this game's netcode and since there's no way of putting in any solutions to improve the connection, I'm having to withdraw.

Any queries should be directed to @Shaw lXl, who will still be here as your main coordinator.
Im extremely gutted for you dude. I think i speak for everyone when i say you will be missed

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Unfortunately I have to pull out of this league officially as my Xbox One has refused to go online after the latest system update which is annoying considering before that it was connecting but I had exams! Sad that I never got to even race w/ you guys but I hope you will all enjoy the remainder of the season. (@Shaw lXl)

• Informative
Reactions: Shaw lXl

Diogo

Formula Karter
May 26, 2015
Sorry i forgot to tell @Shaw lXl

I´m pulling out of this league.The problems i had with the previous races(Mainly due to the internet problems)made me quit.

Keep up the good work AOR.com!Wish you all good races :)!

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015

I´m pulling out of this league.The problems i had with the previous races(Mainly due to the internet problems)made me quit.

Is there no way of sorting them?

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015

I did notice mate, shame you had to quit. What exactly is the problem?

Anything someone could help with? :)

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Announcement

@George will be joining the league, he is fairly new - but certainly has the pace!

George, you will need to pick your car from the Car Selection thread (here).

Your league coordinator is @Shaw lXl, over to him.
Welcome @George. Just so your aware we are in the misted of a epic championship battle and if you find yourself up in the front please be aware of the other drivers that are fighting for the champ. Last thing I'm sure you want to do is ruin someones championship. As i said welcome and i look forward to racing with you tonight :)

• Funny
Reactions: Stevie

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Welcome @George. Just so your aware we are in the misted of a epic championship battle and if you find yourself up in the front please be aware of the other drivers that are fighting for the champ. Last thing I'm sure you want to do is ruin someones championship. As i said welcome and i look forward to racing with you tonight :)
On top of that @George there's also bonus points up for grabs, for every time you spin @Atticus and/or @thelivingdead69 you get 5pts. Good way to catch up on some of the guys in the standings...

• Winner
Reactions: Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
Just so your aware we are in the misted of a epic championship battle and if you find yourself up in the front please be aware of the other drivers that are fighting for the champ. Last thing I'm sure you want to do is ruin someones championship. As i said welcome and i look forward to racing with you tonight :)
On a side note from that - if you're winning, you DONT have to pull over to let people past you. Under no circumstances would that be enforced either, if he wants to win a race, bloody go for it! :)

• Agree
Reactions: Rug and Shaw lXl

Diogo

Formula Karter
May 26, 2015
I did notice mate, shame you had to quit. What exactly is the problem?

Anything someone could help with? :)
I think it´s the game itselft.Cuz i play other games online and i don´t have any connection problems and disconnects mid-game.I have to wait until they patch this out.I´ve read in many review sites that i´m not the only one having this issues.
Sorry for the delay of this reply!

Anyway have fun and keep up the good work!

Reactions: Shaw lXl

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
BMW wrap up Manufacturer's Championship:

With @Shaw lXl finishing 1st and @blizzardwizard 4th at the penultimate race @ Silverstone, Team BMW have won the Manufacturer's Championship! BMW lead McLaren by 142 pts going into the Final Round @ Brno next week, with only 93 pts on offer.

So, congratulations to @blizzardwizard , @TC92 , @Shaw lXl and new-comer @George who are AOR GT3 Pro Manufacturer Champions of Season 1 :) !!!