XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Main Thread

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014

This is the main thread for the GT3 Pro League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:

Race Day: Wednesday
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @Devastation
Race Host: @LONEST4R BK
Backup Host: @iStuntZx

Drivers and Manufacturers:

BMW Z4:
@Paclik46
@Dejaeger22
@LONEST4R BK

McLaren 12C GT3:
@Wizard
@Joe XD

Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3:
@Rearwing
@Adam Tierney
@The Genius

Mercedes SLS-AMG GT3:
@Devastation

BMW M3 GT:
@Orange Tiger NL

Ruf RGT-8 GT3:
@iStuntZx
@StubbornGymnast

Last edited by a moderator:

Rearwing

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 28, 2015
So lets get this party started. Good to see @Wizard, @iStuntZx and @Joe XD again welcome back guys.

Good luck to everyone in the league, I'm hoping I am a little faster this season but have a feeling I'm going to be a back marker again as it looks as though it's going to shape up to be pretty tough league.

See you on the black stuff.

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Haha! He thinks he is gonna be at the back with me.:rofl:

• Funny
Reactions: Orange Tiger NL

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Hi to you all! :p

Good to see a couple of familiar names in here, but judging by how lively this thread has been already, it shouldn't be a problem getting to know everyone else in this tier...once I'm back from holiday for round 3. So yeah, kinda relying on you guys along with the other cods to organise the first two events, although I'll try and do what I can whilst I'm away.

Reactions: Orange Tiger NL

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015

Good to see a couple of familiar names in here, but judging by how lively this thread has been already, it shouldn't be a problem getting to know everyone else in this tier...once I'm back from holiday for round 3. So yeah, kinda relying on you guys along with the other cods to organise the first two events, although I'll try and do what I can whilst I'm away.
Hi mate. Looking forward to race with you again ;) One question already, can you make a video thread were we can post the race videos?

LONEST4R BK

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 8, 2014

Im Rekza Revole by the way