XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Main Thread

Rick O Matic

Formula Karter
Jun 7, 2015
How do i choose my livery for online races? i try to choose the green one in "my garage" but it never seems to be green!!!

iBluffA

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 18, 2015
How do i choose my livery for online races? i try to choose the green one in "my garage" but it never seems to be green!!!
When you are on the select car screen in the multiplayer lobby press Y then go to gt find your car and you will be able to select a livery, always seems to work this way for me. Hope this helps

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Attention

@ReconEagle will be joining the XB1 GT3 Pro League as a reserve.

Please make your new driver feel welcome, which I'm sure you will anyway.

@ReconEagle - Please head over to the car selection thread and choose a car.

Despite being a reserve, he will score points in both the drivers and manufacturer's championships in any rounds they attend for the team they select.

@Devastation is your league coordinator, so over to him :)

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Rivalry...:eek:
not so much as a rivalry, but more to the fact that he keeps following me around in AOR wherever i gom we raced on 2013, 2015 and now project cars, next thing you know he'll be racinbg against me on Forza 6

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Thanks guys for the warm welcome! As for you midget we have some unfinished business with @StubbornGymnast on a Brazilian race track I believe :p

Don't be afraid I won't be on forza 6, have enough with 1 racing league and f1 2015 is not taking off I believe :-(
I want that Brazilian race track on here, think it's the only time I beat you three that season xD

Reactions: ReconEagle

ReconEagle

AOR XB1 GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
I want that Brazilian race track on here, think it's the only time I beat you three that season xD
Yes you did you were running up front I believe. My gears were set too long (2 clicks to the right) and I literally finished the season with a bang by crashing into the pit wall trying to shake off that darn @t3hmightymidg3t and gymnast.