XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Main Thread

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys - if you want to have a say on the planning of the GT3 leagues for Season 3, please check out the official feedback & suggestions thread here!

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys! We are looking for members/drivers who would like to produce league articles/content for the site's home page, with the aim to promote and show off our leagues better and more consistently. If this is something you might be interested in, please read more here!

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
I know I am on Xbox at the moment but I have had really bad cold this week and have just came out with ear ache so every now again it actually feels like my ear is going to explode. So sorry would have loved to have made the final race. Have a good one, hopefully see you all in another league. Good bye and good luck

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
For Season 3 of the AOR GT3 Leagues, the community get to vote for 5 of the tracks we'll be racing at.

That vote is now open!

Click here and make your choices :D

Note: Please participate in this poll only if you intend to sign up to the coming season.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys - just tagging all GT3 season 2 drivers to make you aware of the special events that we're planning to run in the off-season ahead of Season 3.

We've got 3 different type of events planned - a Ginetta GT4 Minicup, a DTM Race Night, and finally a 2.4 Hours of Le Mans multi-class endurance race! For more info about this, look here.

Sign-ups for the first event (which will take place on Wednesday next week) is now up in the AOR Special Events forum, so come join in on the fun! :)

(@Paclik46, @Dejaeger22, @Joe XD, @Wizard, @LONEST4R BK, @Rearwing, @Adam Tierney, @The Genius, @Devastation, @Orange Tiger NL, @iStuntZx, @StubbornGymnast)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
A bit late, but just popping in to say congrats to the AOR XB1 Pro Season 2 Champion @FTW ShadowDemon! Your forum title has been updated to reflect your champion status!

Also a big thanks to all the drivers who completed the season! I hope that you enjoyed some good racing in season 2, and that we'll see you back soon for either the off-season special events or for season 3 (or both!).