XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Road America (Round 3) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Road America (Round 3)

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Round 3 - Road America
GT3 Season 2

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 19th August 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 27 Laps

In-game time-of-day information (x10 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 17:00
- Anticipated race start time: 20:20
- Anticipated race finish time: 06:20

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the x10 time progression and that we have changed the tyre wear setting to Real.

Use of headlights at night: Please note the rule about the use of headlights during night time conditions. Make sure you have a button assigned for this before entering the session.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed Absences:
- @LONEST4R BK
- @Joe XD

Last edited:

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Quick question: how much fuel do you guys put in? i finished with 30+ kilo's of fuel today. Not good lol.

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
Quick question: how much fuel do you guys put in? i finished with 30+ kilo's of fuel today. Not good lol.
I dont know what i'm using each lap on this track yet, so cant tell you.
During practice or qualy look at your fuel each lap, then calculate it for each race ;)

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Remember, everybody: this one's our first night race. Would've liked a slightly wider, smoother track to have eased us into that department, but I didn't hear any complaints about stupid driving at Donington and we're all definitely more than capable of making the transition.

Note the rule on night racing below.

2.4 Night time driving:

● Since the inclusion of time progression, some races may move into night time. All drivers are required to have their headlights on during the night in order to make your car visible to others, and to make the road visible for you. If you're involved in an accident which damages both of your headlights, you should return to the pits immediately for repairs. Please also make sure you have a button assigned to turn the headlights on.

An additional word of warning would be that headlights from the car behind don't show up too well in the rear-view mirror, so look behind you plus use the changing brightness of the road to help you know where other cars are on track.

@The Genius @Orange Tiger NL @Smithycity99 @LONEST4R BK @Paclik46 @Joe XD @Wizard @FTW ShadowDemon @FTW XtremeStorm @Rearwing @Adam Tierney @StubbornGymnast @Dejaeger22 @iStuntZx

Reactions: Stevie

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
Remember, everybody: this one's our first night race. Would've liked a slightly wider, smoother track to have eased us into that department, but I didn't hear any complaints about stupid driving at Donington and we're all definitely more than capable of making the transition.

Note the rule on night racing below.

2.4 Night time driving:

● Since the inclusion of time progression, some races may move into night time. All drivers are required to have their headlights on during the night in order to make your car visible to others, and to make the road visible for you. If you're involved in an accident which damages both of your headlights, you should return to the pits immediately for repairs. Please also make sure you have a button assigned to turn the headlights on.

An additional word of warning would be that headlights from the car behind don't show up too well in the rear-view mirror, so look behind you plus use the changing brightness of the road to help you know where other cars are on track.

@The Genius @Orange Tiger NL @Smithycity99 @LONEST4R BK @Paclik46 @Joe XD @Wizard @FTW ShadowDemon @FTW XtremeStorm @Rearwing @Adam Tierney @StubbornGymnast @Dejaeger22 @iStuntZx
And dont flash it, that's annoying and distracting ;)

Rearwing

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 28, 2015
And dont flash it, that's annoying and distracting ;)
It looks like I'm going to get really annoyed and distracted a lot then! :playful:

● As a means of helping with blue flags, we advise the leaders to flash their lights at cars due to be lapped. This is their cue to move out of your way. Therefore, flashing your lights at a competitor you are racing for position is not to be used as a "distraction technique".

• Funny
Reactions: Devastation

FTW DarkSoul

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 10, 2015
What sort of laptimes have been put down on this track before any ideas. I'm looking forward to the race. I really enjoyed last night's race it was ace.

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
It looks like I'm going to get really annoyed and distracted a lot then! :playful:

● As a means of helping with blue flags, we advise the leaders to flash their lights at cars due to be lapped. This is their cue to move out of your way. Therefore, flashing your lights at a competitor you are racing for position is not to be used as a "distraction technique".
Well you always listen to the blue flags, so i dont see why we should flash at you ;)

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
At least when you're gonna lap a car, dont flash in the corners but on the straights. Please guys, dont gonna act like some elite guys! :p We are clean racers and having more fun! :p

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
At least when you're gonna lap a car, dont flash in the corners but on the straights. Please guys, dont gonna act like some elite guys! :p We are clean racers and having more fun! :p
You can do whatever you like in Elite?o_O

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
More competitive in elite, that's why people argue , will be okay on road America, Donington was a nightmare. A little laggy at times too :)

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
@Devastation ill take the Mclaren 12C GT3 cause its the only one i can handle properly
[DOUBLEPOST=1439576730][/DOUBLEPOST]also, what lap times is everyone doing around Road America, i can only do 2.10's