XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Road America (Round 3) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Road America (Round 3)

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
This is really dissapointing.. I keep getting disconnected. I was championshipleader :( I did a reset, i did everything. It's just strange because my ping is now 35ms towards the uk.

It is not possible that there are now too many people in the lobby? I mean, i never had any sort of problems racing online for 10 years.

Anyway, I wish you all a great race!

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry for leaving guys but my wheel was doing strange stuff. It went from light into one corner to very heavy in the next. The feedback was very unpredictable and strange and made me spin 2 times:(, frustrating as i was looking at a 7/8th finish(although the race was still long). I read on pcars forum that the game can brake a TX wheel? will test some new setting tomorrow then.

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
thanks for the laggiest debut ever guys, went a lap down after 6 laps and somehow came back with 8th

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
That was possibly the best-worst glitch I've ever had on a racing game...

So running just behind Adam in 4th when I got two wheels on the kerb coming down to turn 5 - which for some reason packed my car into neutral, refilled my fuel tank and left me on cold tyres! ON-TRACK PITSTOPS EVERYONE!!!!

That incident cost me a shot at a podium (all the more annoying considering how close me, @Adam Tierney, @FTW ShadowDemon and @FTW XtremeStorm were on pace and consistency for those first 10 laps), but 5th was definitely a decent recovery. I forgot to save the replay, so no highlights this week :(

Finally, an honourable mention to Adam for the overdue win and to @Wizard and @Dejaeger22 for that persistence in trying to join the session :)

Reactions: FTW DarkSoul

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
shame about @Dejaeger22 for not being able to join, but @Wizard needs to sort that ping of his out, on lap 3 T1 he used me as a brake and punted me off into the wal, then his car lags off into a wall on the infield and then teleports back on the track and continues on like nothing happened, i know not all the incidents that happened during the race cant be blaned on by the driver, because everyone was lagging back and forth, rubber banding around corners

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
shame about @Dejaeger22 for not being able to join, but @Wizard needs to sort that ping of his out, on lap 3 T1 he used me as a brake and punted me off into the wal, then his car lags off into a wall on the infield and then teleports back on the track and continues on like nothing happened, i know not all the incidents that happened during the race cant be blaned on by the driver, because everyone was lagging back and forth, rubber banding around corners
1) Stuntz isn't our regular host anyway
2) The lag appeared to be the other way round for me (not sure if any others who were near either of you or @Wizard saw it differently)

iStuntZx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 24, 2015
I don't know who it was but the only person I saw lagging was someone in a Blue Mclaren

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Correct! You're going to spin 5883732781999227 times (give or take a few) and have to pit.
4th! In your face!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::stig::p
And a special :p to you!

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
How many spins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will announce the result in the near future but I can say @Joe XD was the farest away from the right answer.

Sent from my iphone using safari

• Funny
Reactions: Joe XD

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Finally, an honourable mention to Adam for the overdue win and to @Wizard and @Dejaeger22 for that persistence in trying to join the session :)
It's true :D
I don't know why, it's the first time that happened to me. However also other guys can't enter in the lobby.
Tonight many connection problems.

I'm sorry for my lag problem and for the accident with you @t3hmightymidg3t .
On my screen, i don't touch you, i was behind you (many meters), i saw you go straight after 1st turn. Sorry again and sorry if my lag touched somebody else...
Even happened to me (first season GT3 League, massive lag and car destroyed).
I never had massive lag problems, is the first time, probably there was some problem with the connection of the lobby because every time I entered the game I was kicked.

Rearwing

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 28, 2015
Will announce the result in the near future but I can say @Joe XD was the farest away from the right answer.

Sent from my iphone using safari
Obviously not enough for me to win this week if you only managed 4th again [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
It's true :D
I don't know why, it's the first time that happened to me. However also other guys can't enter in the lobby.
Tonight many connection problems.

I'm sorry for my lag problem and for the accident with you @t3hmightymidg3t .
On my screen, i don't touch you, i was behind you (many meters), i saw you go straight after 1st turn. Sorry again and sorry if my lag touched somebody else...
Even happened to me (first season GT3 League, massive lag and car destroyed).
I never had massive lag problems, is the first time, probably there was some problem with the connection of the lobby because every time I entered the game I was kicked.
I just had the some problem. We need to sort this out. It is frustrating not being able to join or being kicked out of the session. Next time, we use a different host :)

• Agree
Reactions: Wizard

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
I just had the some problem. We need to sort this out. It is frustrating not being able to join or being kicked out of the session. Next time, we use a different host :)
1) You were fine with the same host last week
2) LONEST4R's our main host anyway

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Unfortunate race for me.
I enter in the lobby and the game kicks me out, always, :mad::cry::cry:
Finally the game "accepted me" but it's warmup session time. I started in last position...
First laps more problems with grip. Night race = 0 grip for me. Many spun and unfortunately one car spun in front of me damaging my McLaren. Slow laps, one pit stop and when the sun is back = my grip is back ;)
But the race is over, 7th place.