XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Sakitto (Round 4) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Sakitto (Round 4)

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Round 4 - Sakitto GP
GT3 Season 2

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 26th August 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 30 Laps

In-game time-of-day information (x10 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Anticipated race start time: 15:20
- Anticipated race finish time: 01:20

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the x10 time progression and that we have changed the tyre wear setting to Real.

Use of headlights at night: Please note the rule about the use of headlights during night time conditions. Make sure you have a button assigned for this before entering the session.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed Absences:

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
See if Devastation beats me this time.:D

Reactions: CallumBCFC19

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
just hoping not to get smashed off at any turn thanks to lag, maybe a top 7 might be nice

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
I think it's unlikely that I'll be close to the top 3 again here, this one's all about damage limitation for the boat.

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
what kinda lap times are you guys getting here, i can get low 1.45s if i push hard and i normally get consistent high 1.45s

FTW DarkSoul

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 10, 2015
The bmw doesn't like it round here it bounces like mad and the tyres hate it I get four red tyres within 3laps so this is going to be intresting to sat the least

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
you can either go full throttle and risk running onto the grass/gravel at the sidenof the start/finish straigh or you can brake slight and make your car feel like your on the pavement running over pedestrians XD