XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Sakitto (Round 4) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Sakitto (Round 4)

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
Is it only the slower drivers aloud to post in this thread?? , see a couple if you next season, if you get voted in, au revoir :)
Please stop being so big headed. You're part of the Elite Leaque, so don't wast our time by telling how good you are. We all love racing here at the Pro League. Off course we all want to be fast, but I respect all drivers. Even when they are a second slower than me. We can make each other faster. So again, please post your condescending messages in your own league

• Agree
Reactions: Orange Tiger NL

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
Caught a big fish on my rod!!!! Only a bit of banter I don't think I'm better than anyone else, just enjoy racing. And the banter, or lack of, so it seems on the forums,
[DOUBLEPOST=1440530645][/DOUBLEPOST]Ps, have you got the moves like dejaeger?? :)

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Caught a big fish on my rod!!!! Only a bit of banter I don't think I'm better than anyone else, just enjoy racing. And the banter, or lack of, so it seems on the forums,
[DOUBLEPOST=1440530645][/DOUBLEPOST]Ps, have you got the moves like dejaeger?? :)
That pun's disgraceful enough to warrant a forum ban xD

Reactions: tam french

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Seriously? I'm defending all of us here at the pro league and I should be banned? This is just sick
I was talking to Tam French and it was a joke, don't worry :)

TO CLARIFY: It was how he used your gamertag in his joke that made it terrible, don't take it personally at all

• Friendly
Reactions: tam french

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I know I haven't made the results from Road America but don't forget to make predictions for tonight!

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Well, me and Adam seemed pretty much inseparable on out-and-out qualifying pace in yesterday's social - but then I missed a gear at the start and we collided :(

Fingers crossed my race run is much more consistent than it was at Road America.

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Well, me and Adam seemed pretty much inseparable on out-and-out qualifying pace in yesterday's social - but then I missed a gear at the start and we collided :(

Fingers crossed my race run is much more consistent than it was at Road America.
Hopefully we can battle a little.:D

Paclik46

F1 Test Driver
Mar 3, 2015
Cant make it tonight guys, Im on vacation and I am very sorry for not attending last race without any apologise from my side last week, I had some serious personal problems, next week should be ok, enjoy

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

Joe XD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2014
This track is fast! Should be a fun race tonight! Although I haven't managed to get out of the 47s yet...

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
If im not on 5 before 8.00 then you can invite a reserve. I really don't know if i will be home on time:( shame because i love this track to bits.. and sorted it out my wheel...

Rearwing

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 28, 2015
Not looking good keeps kicking me back to race central!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk