XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Sakitto (Round 4) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Sakitto (Round 4)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

UrBaNz Octane x

AOR iRacing Formula Renault 2.0 S7 Champion
Jul 27, 2015
Had to leave this race, my connection was awful and I think I might have caused an accident in qualifying but it was so bad I'm not even sure. I'll speak to my dad about getting my internet upgraded or something.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440616836][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I didn't want a repeat of yesterday's social where I caused a start line accident.

Rearwing

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 28, 2015
Couldn't stay in the game kept sending me back to race central. It was showing everyone's connections as being red this week.

Really disappointed as I was lapping consistently in the 1.34's with a full fuel tank and soft tyres over 40 laps so would have easily made 30 laps!

Yeah, okay that bit was a lie ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny
Reactions: The Genius

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
Officially the worst race of my life! :p first I was way too late getting my car into first gear and then I couldn't get any consistency. I was spinning all the time. Maybe we can change to name of the topic to "how many times van Dejaeger spin" :p anyway congrats to the winner!

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
this is laggier than Road America
Sorry mate, but it's a problem on your side. We've had two different hosts in successive weeks and the majority of people have said it's perfectly fine - I'm not the best to ask for potential solutions, so if anyone here knows more than I do, that would be much appreciated :)

FTW DarkSoul

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 10, 2015
I want to apologise to the two people I nearly hit when I hit some sort of lag on the track and it kicked my car onto two wheels and spun me. @LONEST4R BK sorry again mate for hitting u on last corner I went to overtake and then your car showed up right infront of me and I hit you I tryed to avoid you the best I could. Apart from that another Awsome race and looking forward to next track.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Anyway, PODIUUUUM HYPE!!!!

That was the most relentlessly paced race I've ever done, although it was a tad surprising to see XtremeStorm off towards the end of the first 15 laps - I was completely resigned to 3rd :D

Reactions: FTW DarkSoul

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
so, that was a fun race, qualified 7th althought it would have been higher because i was on a faster lap time, but the game decides to stop it asap and not let anyone do any laptimes

jumped from 7th to 4th at the start, stayed behind @Smithycity99 for about 2 laps before he (or everyone) was rubber banding towards turn 3, i tried to break away from his tail, but it was too late and i hit him off without intention, so sorry Smithy, atleast you still beat me in the end :p anyways, a top 5 wasnt what i had expected, i was surprised to jump both @Dejaeger22 and @LONEST4R BK after the pits and i slowly worked my way to about 3 seconds being 4th at the time, was catching him by about half a second a lap, but i binned it in the 1st sector when my wheel caught the grass and spat me onto the infield, defo looking forward to the next race, wherever that it :p

Reactions: Devastation

Rick O Matic

Formula Karter
Jun 7, 2015
You re all too quick.....when it turned to night.....forget it

Thanks for the invite people

Ferris wheels looked nice didnt they!

• Funny
Reactions: The Genius

LONEST4R BK

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 8, 2014
I want to apologise to the two people I nearly hit when I hit some sort of lag on the track and it kicked my car onto two wheels and spun me. @LONEST4R BK sorry again mate for hitting u on last corner I went to overtake and then your car showed up right infront of me and I hit you I tryed to avoid you the best I could. Apart from that another Awsome race and looking forward to next track.
Its absolutely fine :D:D

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
Anyway, PODIUUUUM HYPE!!!!

That was the most relentlessly paced race I've ever done, although it was a tad surprising to see XtremeStorm off towards the end of the first 15 laps - I was completely resigned to 3rd :D
In the beginning of the race I was chasing you, but you were 1second quicker on the straith! :p so i had to make up the lost time in the corner. I pushed very hard and than i cracked :p going into a never ending spiral :p

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
In the beginning of the race I was chasing you, but you were 1second quicker on the straith! :p so i had to make up the lost time in the corner. I pushed very hard and than i cracked :p going into a never ending spiral :p
I was losing 1.5 seconds to the brothers ahead, so I was getting nervous when you got to within 3.5 of me...

Reactions: FTW DarkSoul

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Officially the worst race of my life! :p first I was way too late getting my car into first gear and then I couldn't get any consistency. I was spinning all the time. Maybe we can change to name of the topic to "how many times van Dejaeger spin" :p anyway congrats to the winner!
Don't come here and steal my ideas!:mad:
:shifty: