XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Sakitto (Round 4) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Sakitto (Round 4)

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
What a fight!!! o_O
Me and @Joe XD are rivals forever! Rivals at Season 1 Semi-Pro League and Rivlas now at Season 2 Pro-League. In the last laps, very close, blue flag for me and for him, difficult situation.
Last lap: side by side on first turn and on super straight (3rd sector). Super foto-finish with me, him and @LONEST4R BK :cool: Th replay will be awesome! (y)
I love this!

In this week 0 practice for me and in fact I started in back of the grid.
In the first laps many overtakes, much chaos. cars off the track etc...
At lap n°15 or n°16 (i don't remember very well) i enter in the box but....SAKITTO WE HAVE A PROBLEM....i don't know where is the pit lane !?!?!?!? :facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::jawdrop::jawdrop::arghh::arghh::hilarious:
I turn right and BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!! Crash in the wall!
Most hilarious moment of this GP is myne o_O
I lost 5/6 seconds, fortunately the car & I are alive.
Last laps the fight with Joe. I finished 8th (Several problems at the end for @Orange Tiger NL and @Dejaeger22)
This time, 0 problem of grip in the night, tire pressure ok.

See ya next round guys! VAMOS!
And @Joe XD ....next time i will beat you m8 o_Oo_Oo_O

Reactions: Devastation

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
What a fight!!! o_O
Me and @Joe XD are rivals forever! Rivals at Season 1 Semi-Pro League and Rivlas now at Season 2 Pro-League. In the last laps, very close, blue flag for me and for him, difficult situation.
Last lap: side by side on first turn and on super straight (3rd sector). Super foto-finish with me, him and @LONEST4R BK :cool: Th replay will be awesome! (y)
I love this!

In this week 0 practice for me and in fact I started in back of the grid.
In the first laps many overtakes, much chaos. cars off the track etc...
At lap n°15 or n°16 (i don't remember very well) i enter in the box but....SAKITTO WE HAVE A PROBLEM....i don't know where is the pit lane !?!?!?!? :facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::jawdrop::jawdrop::arghh::arghh::hilarious:
I turn right and BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!! Crash in the wall!
Most hilarious moment of this GP is myne o_O
I lost 5/6 seconds, fortunately the car & I are alive.
Last laps the fight with Joe. I finished 8th (Several problems at the end for @Orange Tiger NL and @Dejaeger22)
This time, 0 problem of grip in the night, tire pressure ok.

See ya next round guys! VAMOS!
And @Joe XD ....next time i will beat you m8 o_Oo_Oo_O
I had the same problem! :p I never did a pitstop here before and I also crashed there! :p

Reactions: Wizard

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
got some problems trying to view my highlights, when i try to click 'view' it just says 'media not found' and wont let me watch it :(