PC - AOR GT3 Pro - R4: Snetterton 300 12/04/2017 @ 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - R4: Snetterton 300 12/04/2017 @ 8pm

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
I'm around the high 45s, but I think I'm way off the pace - this track isn't suited to the Audi at all which makes it all the more fun to try and get up the grid :D

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
46s 47s here an it dont even feel stable :(..back to the drawing board with my set up then:arghh:..stupid track:rofl:

Mattster

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 18, 2016
I have problems with the wheel is 2x upshifting or downschifting sometimes. This is my problem in last races. Cant do much laps, but with race fuel my pace is low 1.46. I try to fix the problem but the system is very stupidly made must be calibrated but is not stable and by intense racing is moving and lose the calibration I keep the wheel without screws for quick fixes :))
The solution is new wheel but im buyn'g new car and starting new business soon and 350 Euro for a wheel is not my priority.

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
I managed a 1:45.0 ... but I still need to learn the track. I might try something new aswell :)

EVR Morvic

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
I have problems with the wheel is 2x upshifting or downschifting sometimes. This is my problem in last races. Cant do much laps, but with race fuel my pace is low 1.46. I try to fix the problem but the system is very stupidly made must be calibrated but is not stable and by intense racing is moving and lose the calibration I keep the wheel without screws for quick fixes :))
The solution is new wheel but im buyn'g new car and starting new business soon and 350 Euro for a wheel is not my priority.
What wheel do you have mate?

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
hope you get it sorted ..my pedals are still ok but im still saving up for new ones just incase.. @Morvic try something new .??how about you starting from the back like reverse grid:hilarious:..managed a high 45 now though but its a white knuckle ride..ill be happy with a top 16 here:joyful:

EVR Morvic

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016

Mattster

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 18, 2016
It is a hardware problem i can see it on the wheel diagnostic tool. Maybe is the button this time is very stupidly made system it depending on the position on the metal plates inside the wheel i fix them but they move when you drive and change gears fast

3ddii3

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2015
Well sorry guys but i wont make this one :( i got a new job so im getting home a bit too late ! i will inform you later on how the future looks.

Good luck guys and drive safely :)

• Informative
Reactions: EVR Morvic

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Update to all drivers!

We will no longer be using Teamspeak for voice communications within AOR, we will now officially be using Discord instead.

You can read all about the change here.

maxafc46

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 6, 2016
I've managed a 1:44.4 which i am very happy with in an Audi, but if anyone dares destroy any brake marker boards, especially turn 1, i will be very mad!

• Funny
Reactions: vadim and Novey