PC - AOR GT3 Pro - R6: Zhuhai International Circuit 03/05/2017 @ 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - R6: Zhuhai International Circuit 03/05/2017 @ 8pm

ramdrop

F1 Triple Champion
Apr 26, 2015
Everyone is guilty at some point @WarnTyre I know I went wide at Turn 4 a few times especially, but that was due to my Audi brakes and I lost more time than I normally would have. I'm sure you're not the only one and you won't be the last.

I've watched your videos and see you as a fair racer, rain is more difficult than you think and sometimes the cuts/extends come with the lack of traction or something, but I don't regard you as a corner cutter.

Reactions: WarnTyre

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
Quite amazing race even I DSQ.
Worthless recovery from P10 to P3.
My highlights... Amazing battles!

Last edited:

Brandarous

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Feb 22, 2016
@Morvic
I just lookt at the results screen of the Zhuhai race. Who has 2nd place? The results are not correct.

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
@Morvic
I just lookt at the results screen of the Zhuhai race. Who has 2nd place? The results are not correct.
No no, that's ok. I was so fast, that Morvic gave me the 1st and 2nd place.
Morvic wanted to give me P3 as well, but I said no. First 2 places are more then enough ;)

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
@Morvic
What do you mean? Grobi 1st, Ramdrop is 2nd. What's wrong?

ramdrop

F1 Triple Champion
Apr 26, 2015
The results won't show correctly that I was 2nd because I am 'retired' from this Split @Brandarous - I felt like parking my Audi in the Elite tier :p

vadim

AOR PC GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Mar 5, 2017
i had the fastest lap too, not Starclassic :)