PC - AOR GT3 Pro - R7: Nürburgring GP 10/05/2017 @ 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - R7: Nürburgring GP 10/05/2017 @ 8pm

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
As promised the video of evidence will be up soon:

I will start to rewatch the race from everyone this evening and I will make an inquiry, when the counter hit the 30. I think that's fair enough.
Bye the way, nice driving @vadim. Congrats for P1 and your clean driving. You are off the hook :whistle:

Reactions: eaZed neptune

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 22, 2016
seen lots of cuts on @King-kodiak stream:woot::watching:... including myself but only a couple and lost time ..stewards could be busy though:joyful:

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
Congrats to @vadim and @Morvic for P1 and P2 + a great battle at the front and to @StarClassic for P3

Quali: P7
Race: P4

Very happy with P4, was overall a very boring race after a good but quick battle with @Col.McCoy and @N1kmido to get up to P4

Made a gap of 5 seconds to P5, before that was taken away when I got a lovely cut track penalty for no reason when entering the pits... Which meant I exited the pits just infront of @N1kmido which meant I managed to hold onto P4 with us separated by a few seconds exchanging faster laps for the the rest of the race, highlights to come :D not that there are many
You had a great race pace. Your average lap times were about 3-4 tenths faster than mine and there was not a single moment in the race where I had an opportunity to involve you in some trouble unless by a mistake from yourself. I had to concentrate more on @Col.McCoy behind and to keep the gap to him at steady ~2 seconds.

There was literally not a single battle I participated in this race (except the first 4 corners of Lap 1) but it was anything but boring. Really intense trying to hit every apex lap by lap without going wide and still hunting down every hundredth to get that consistent lap times in.

Regarding white lines I lifted off 2 or 3 times cause of going to deep into the chicane and cutting the 2nd part. Also had some difficulties in the first stint out of T12 but gravel slows you down there anyway. Apart from that I only have to say that I tried my very best to keep it within the lines, was close for sure at some stages.

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
That's the most amount of time I have ever stated at @Morvic, what a battle. Great stuff @vadim @Morvic and Gratz for p3 @StarClassic

Alot of cuts going on again guys, and I was very blunt when I spotted them too. Sadly I had a family incident in the 2nd half of the race which meant I was Afk for a few minutes but I will be making a point when I see them, not just "that's a little wide".

Reactions: EVR Morvic

vadim

AOR PC GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Mar 5, 2017
Had a food poisoning that day, 38 temp, diarrhea.. was thinking to skip that round tbh, got bit better going in to the evening.

qualifying was good, was happy to see bentley strong too, lets hope silverstone will be as good!

few cents about the race..first 20 laps until the pitstop was going with ease, no major threats, @StarClassic was fighting with @Morvic for some time until bentley passed the ruf, morvic was good 3 seconds behind me whole time, did a little mistake, gap was down to 1.5. me and @Morvic pitstop at the same time, the gap was about 0.7 seconds, but he quickly overturned that in to 0.5. We were racing for 20 laps with 0.5 seconds gap..really tense, super fast pace from him, was sweating like a bi***, quite some time passed since i had this close battle with someone for this many laps..

Congrats to everyone who finished, and guys, respect track limits!

Last edited:

Col.McCoy

F1 Sponsored Driver
May 26, 2016
@W4ckyRac3r and @N1kmido great race from you both. You guys were the only ones I saw on track after not able to keep up with the top 3.
My car was so unstable and way too soft... really need to restudy what I did during practise and why it was so different during the race. Also didn't help that I got aero damage at the warm-up lap because we stopped after Schumacher and somebody wasn't paying attention ;-).
@grobi0815 would love to help you out, but unfortunately working whole day today and tomorrow away so don't have access.
What you said about 30 counts sounds about right (if not even sooner). I guess it's a combination of certain corners, like max 5 times and than total race 30, sounds like too much already but if I see the stewards panel being filled with somebody extending 70+ times, 30 aint that bad :p.

As for myself, had just a handfull of cut-tracks, of which I went off-throttle or waited with the on-throttle... or it was due to loosing the car in chicace and just able to get it through with time loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: N1kmido

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
I'm not on my PC now and I'm not able to do anything with the replay (watch it).. Just as I thought. Maybe tommorow I will manage to do smth hopefully. But obviously, don't be afraid to report anyone even if he is your mate! Braking rules is braking rules, eot!

@vadim great race man Gz on P1!

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
But obviously, don't be afraid to report anyone even if he is your mate! Braking rules is braking rules!
Yes Ms Umbridge!

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
The work is done! Thx @Suki136 and @Morvic for your help. We found some evidence, but only 2 drivers who were cutting/extending extensively. Some were close to make an inquiry, but as I said, I will only bring them to the stewards if we can find 30+ pictures.

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
My race report!

Q: P2
I managed to get pole until @vadim came in and beat it for 2 tenths.. I'm still happy with my time though, my personal best, I even beat my time trial lap.
R: P2 again.. xD
What would I say, I pretty much stayed in the top 4 the whole race. I lost position on the first lap when @StarClassic overtook me on T1, I had to find a decent occasion to overtake him. About 15 laps later I was past him, I can't remember now to be fair :D
Then I caught @vadim again, I just came up with this kinda thing - if he would pit later than lap 21 - I undercut, if he pits around lap 21 I pit at the same time. So we pitted together :D And from then, we pretty much sticked together, with the gap of 0.7 - 0.3 seconds till the end of the race. The gap never went above 1s. 20 laps of battling for P1.. never had a better race to be fair.

But one of the reasons why I was at the top was the fact it's a turbo track. I bet if @vadim was in a turbo car this race he'd easily smoke me.

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
Sh*tty race. My video is still sexy though ;)

Reactions: Col.McCoy