XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro - Round 1 Road America - 03/06/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro - Round 1 Road America - 03/06/15 @ 8:00pm

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Round 1 - Road America
GT3 Season 1

Race Information:
Date: Wednesday 3rd June 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 27 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. Lobby host will be:

Tyre wear: Note that tyre wear is set to "x7" with the intention to spice up the strategy element of the races, where drivers may go for different tyre compounds and one or even two pit-stops may be needed, depending on drivers' ability to look after their tyres. This gives the racing more of an "endurance" feel, despite the race only lasting for about an hour. And remember; it's the same for everyone!

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed Absences:
FlameDragon72

Last edited by a moderator:

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
The Mercedes seems quite quick around here, hoping for some strong points to start the season.

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
I unfortunately doubt I'll be able to make it to the first two rounds as my exams are starting on Wednesday and are for the next two weeks. I wasn't expecting the leagues to be up and running so quickly to be honest!

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
I unfortunately doubt I'll be able to make it to the first two rounds as my exams are starting on Wednesday and are for the next two weeks. I wasn't expecting the leagues to be up and running so quickly to be honest!
Don't worry mate, hope to see you for the final four rounds

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Just managed a 2:10:7, but I still haven't gotten the patch. I doubt I'll be keeping that pace after I get it though xD

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Just managed a 2:10:7, but I still haven't gotten the patch. I doubt I'll be keeping that pace after I get it though xD
You should have the patch. If your xbox one is set to "instant on" then it would have downloaded and installed.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
I'll be hosting a half-hour practice session between 7:00 and 7:30 on Wednesday, drop me a message on Xbox if you want in.

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
really looking forward to this guys. just from my social last night, if people can be consistent and stick to their own strategies we could have a really interesting race tomorrow night!! lets have a great race tomorrow guys and try and keep it as clean as possible