PC - AOR GT3 Pro - Round 1 - Road America - 03/06/15 @ 8.00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - Round 1 - Road America - 03/06/15 @ 8.00pm

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
yeah mechanical damage shouldnt have been on... i will take the blame with that... but when we went through the settings in the start i said it was on and from what i could hear over the chatter it was fine... but sure we wont have it on next time
This was really my fault in all honesty I should of known about mechanical damage. Sorry to those who's races were ruined.

As for my night, I qualied second from my only lap being beat by Noztra by less than a tenth damn. Rollling start put me ahead of him for some reason but he got back ahead and pulled a gap within 3 laps. Gap stayed under 10 secs until he pitted and he came back out in.....oh wait he never left the pits lol. This left me with a 40 sec gap which was coming down lap by lap with my hard tyres wearing out and with the vibration getting stronger. Kept it together for quite a muted win.

#lappedgxbbstwice

Reactions: Noztra

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
This was really my fault in all honesty I should of known about mechanical damage. Sorry to those who's races were ruined.

As for my night, I qualied second from my only lap being beat by Noztra by less than a tenth damn. Rollling start put me ahead of him for some reason but he got back ahead and pulled a gap within 3 laps. Gap stayed under 10 secs until he pitted and he came back out in.....oh wait he never left the pits lol. This left me with a 40 sec gap which was coming down lap by lap with my hard tyres wearing out and with the vibration getting stronger. Kept it together for quite a muted win.

#lappedgxbbstwice

actually i dont think it was that much of a problem... you can still loose wheels and **** without mechanical damage.. its only the one or two cars that blew their engine that could have been saved...

#Germancarsownbritishshit

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
I have made videos of my first lap including some of the caos in the start :D

there is a version with car sound and one with music:

actually that last corner with Gxbbs reminds me of this situation... :D

Last edited: