Date: Wednesday 10th June 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 25 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Tyre wear: Note that tyre wear is set to "x7" with the intention to spice up the strategy element of the races, where drivers may go for different tyre compounds and one or even two pit-stops may be needed, depending on drivers' ability to look after their tyres. This gives the racing more of an "endurance" feel, despite the race only lasting for about an hour. And remember; it's the same for everyone!

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed Absences: FlameDragon72, LD69

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaw lXl

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Hopefully we can get over the woeful luck of Road America quickly, this is another good track for the Mercedes and one of my favourites on the game

Reactions: Shaw lXl and Diogo

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
I barely managed to hold on to the car with medium tyres towards the end of the race today, looks like this might be a medium to hard one stopper...

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
gonna miss this unfortunately as im guna be in amsterdam next week

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
So what times are all of you doing round here?

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
I done a few laps a few days ago, quickest was a 2:22, no idea it that's good or anything though?
Probably not, did a race with Stevie a couple of days after launch and managed several 2:21s in the McLaren. My guess is a 2:18/2:19 will be the pole time here (although I've done zero practice in the Merc)

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Probably not, did a race with Stevie a couple of days after launch and managed several 2:21s in the McLaren. My guess is a 2:18/2:19 will be the pole time here (although I've done zero practice in the Merc)
Yeah I only done 2/3 laps and my quickest included a monster drift at the exit of the bus stop chicane lol. I'll be putting the laps in soon though :)

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Having done some practice today, I miss my McLaren. :(

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Trying laps on time trial mode I couldn't beat 2:21's, made a few tweaks to the setup and had a race with @Diogo

Qualified 2nd with a 2:20 then went on to win and managed a 2:19.4

Getting the hang of it now, hoping to make the 2:18's :)

Reactions: Diogo

Diogo

Formula Karter
May 26, 2015
Nice laptimes! And good job for the win! If Project CARS didn´t crashed for me we could battled toe to toe :(

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Nice laptimes! And good job for the win! If Project CARS didn´t crashed for me we could battled toe to toe :(
Yeah shame it crashed, me and TX3 Papaille had a good battle for 1st!

Reactions: Diogo

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Really struggling to get a lap together here, 2:23s the best so far :(

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Really struggling to get a lap together here, 2:23s the best so far :(
Setup seems really important around here, you on most of the day? Could try help, I cut almost 2s off my laps from changing my setup :)

JackG

Pro Karter
May 30, 2014
Im struggling to, shaw's right setup is pretty important!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1433935233][/DOUBLEPOST]P.s can't wait to get racing tonight :D

Hopefully it will a lot smoother!!!

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Im struggling to, shaw's right setup is pretty important!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1433935233][/DOUBLEPOST]P.s can't wait to get racing tonight :D

Hopefully it will a lot smoother!!!
Just had a practice run Online with all the League settings, got a 2:19.5 quali and managed a 2:18.799 during the final few laps of the race.

Feeling prepared for this, which usually ends up with me in a wall or DSC'ing :lol:

Reactions: JackG

JackG

Pro Karter
May 30, 2014
Just had a practice run Online with all the League settings, got a 2:19.5 quali and managed a 2:18.799 during the final few laps of the race.

Feeling prepared for this, which usually ends up with me in a wall or DSC'ing :lol:
No way I'm miles off your pace!! Im hitting low 2.21s...lucky if i get a 2.20 in. Fingers crossed you go in to a wall haha ;) just kidding!

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
No way I'm miles off your pace!! Im hitting low 2.21s...lucky if i get a 2.20 in. Fingers crossed you go in to a wall haha ;) just kidding!
I'm usually like that tbf so it's likely :lol:

Ready to push for good points, muck up qualifying and crash in the race - it'll happen tonight guaranteed!

Reactions: JackG