PC - AOR GT3 Pro - Round 2 - Spa-Francorchamps - 10/06/15- @ 8.00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - Round 2 - Spa-Francorchamps - 10/06/15- @ 8.00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Round 2 - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
GT3 Season 1

Race Information:
Date: Wednesday 10th June 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 25 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Tyre wear: Note that tyre wear is set to "x7" with the intention to spice up the strategy element of the races, where drivers may go for different tyre compounds and one or even two pit-stops may be needed, depending on drivers' ability to look after their tyres. This gives the racing more of an "endurance" feel, despite the race only lasting for about an hour. And remember; it's the same for everyone!

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Lancs_Brummy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2015
Just gonna put this put there - with so few people finishing the last race due to bugs, until they've released a patch, would it be worth altering the format slightly? E.g. have 2 half distance races worth half points each. This way if someone's race is destroyed by a bug after a couple of laps, they still get another chance to race that night.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Announcement:

Following on from our first race of the season, We have decided not to continue using the rolling starts for the beginning of the race as it has been shown to be causing issues (I will post a video highlighting the problem our PC racers experienced Wednesday evening to highlight the problem)
We would still prefer to use this type of start for realism of the series, so should this feature of the game at a later stage be shown to be working correctly across the platforms by means of a patch it's something for us to rethink. But at this stage all the leagues will us a standard stationary grid starts. So this week should allow you guys to practice those before you next race at Spa next Wednesday, Although that could be tricky with the start finish on a slope looking towards Eau Rouge

This does also raise the issue of jump starts and all drivers will have to be careful not to jump the start before the light goes green, or this could potentially gain you a penalty and appearing before the stewards Please be careful and go on the green light not before.

@Erti147 @FisiFan91 @Beyond @oO Troggy Oo @AJ
Please make your league and race hosts aware of the change
Thought I would post this here to make sure everyone sees it.
Please try not to jump the start as it can gain you a big advantage off the line, and if someone has out-qualified you then they have earned to be there, and I am sure they will annoyed if they are overtaken due to a jump start.
See you on the grid at spa and keep safe ;)

@George Doupis @moon10002 @SilverArrow3 @xDee13 @Innitialization @MAGNUSSEN @Ycoms @Giudice-Santo @Partyfuchs @ntunxun @Elite_Indrek @Lancs_Brummy @Noztra @DavidGranat
@Robert Plumley @VICSALT @Viceguy @Hamish Sopwith @barroni1981 @Francesco Cinque

Reactions: Trev

Innitialization

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Thought I would post this here to make sure everyone sees it.
Please try not to jump the start as it can gain you a big advantage off the line, and if someone has out-qualified you then they have earned to be there, and I am sure they will annoyed if they are overtaken due to a jump start.
See you on the grid at spa and keep safe ;)

@George Doupis @moon10002 @SilverArrow3 @xDee13 @Innitialization @MAGNUSSEN @Ycoms @Giudice-Santo @Partyfuchs @ntunxun @Elite_Indrek @Lancs_Brummy @Noztra @DavidGranat
@Robert Plumley @VICSALT @Viceguy @Hamish Sopwith @barroni1981 @Francesco Cinque
Yh, tbh I think its almost impossible to not "jump" it especially when the starts are like that, as me and you found out Ronnie, when we nearly took the lead, because of the messed up start :p

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yh, tbh I think its almost impossible to not "jump" it especially when the starts are like that, as me and you found out Ronnie, when we nearly took the lead, because of the messed up start :p
I got up to fourth from ninth :rofl:

Reactions: Trev

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
well I'm existed by this one my internet is back to normal so ill be able to race :p