PC - AOR GT3 Pro - Round 2 - Spa-Francorchamps - 10/06/15- @ 8.00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - Round 2 - Spa-Francorchamps - 10/06/15- @ 8.00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
well that was bs... absolutely useless pitcrew... pitted at lap 13 with 45 liters and they took 10 liters of my fuel so i had to pit with a couple of laps remaining...

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Qualied 2nd by a tenth again. Ycoms rolled before the lights went out and he gave up the place I think, so I had a clean run up through Eau Rouge. I had lost the lead by lap 3 but was still within a second. But as we came though the left hander before the back straight, my car just slid on exit and I was on the power and bang into the wall on the left side. Damaged steering so had to pit and was in dead last. Came back through the field but on my way I got hit off into the wall once and binned it myself as well so my car was damaged but drivable. recovered to 8th in the end.

Results and Standings updated anyway, Audi still in the lead thanks to @SilverArrow3 winning tonight, congrats mate. :)

SilverArrow3

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Starting from the last row ... After I messed up qualifying. But I made my way trough the field to take the win :)
I made some minor mistakes , but all the others did that to :happy:
Here is my highlight video

Reactions: Erti147

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Warning: My English is really not the best. xD
Very surprised with qualifying, so much faster than expected. Completely dumb at the start switching in reverse, so I started rolling and missed the lights afterwards. Then two spins within two laps, quite good recovery and still had the chance on a podium until this pit stop fail happened and my crash in Eau Rouge after that.
Although I made quite a lot of stupid mistakes I'm quite happy with P6 compared to the last race. ^^ My main goal was to reach the finish line which I did. ;)