PC - AOR GT3 Pro - Round 3 - Watkins Glen GP - 17/06/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - Round 3 - Watkins Glen GP - 17/06/15 @ 8:00pm

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
cmon...i was first into chicane...someone hit my rear before chicane and ilittel...i couldnt hit noone...i was first into chicane
lets have the video decide... do you have a replay? because apparently you left before race was over so you arent appearing in my replay and my live recording fucked..

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
yup its clear as glass for me... you expected me to back off but i was still on the outside of you and your line was going wide before chicane so you turned into me causing me to spin
you expexted i will make room for you?why?i was at front of you...you turned into me i lost my line,had to cut corner..or i would spunn ther and took all out

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
you expexted i will make room for you?why?i was at front of you...you turned into me i lost my line,had to cut corner..or i would spunn ther and took all out
ehm no... i was still on your side and you might have corner but that doesnt mean you can go wide...

i wasnt turning into its clear in your video that you were moving to the left to get as wide a entry as possible but didnt realise i was still there...
becides.. you were the overtaking car so until you are in front its still your resposibility to know where other cars are...

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
ehm no... i was still on your side and you might have corner but that doesnt mean you can go wide...

i wasnt turning into its clear in your video that you were moving to the left to get as wide a entry as possible but didnt realise i was still there...
becides.. you were the overtaking car so until you are in front its still your resposibility to know where other cars are...
chechk video...i brake down i m going to make corner at right time...when i start to turn ...you hit my left rear...i cant make corner proper...i have to make wheel straight....and cmon dude ...you really think that i will make room for you ther and let myself get overtaken..its your problem when you brake or dont...i was first into corner....if someone to blame its your braking and turning

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
chechk video...i brake down i m going to make corner at right time...when i start to turn ...you hit my left rear...i cant make corner proper...i have to make wheel straight....and cmon dude ...you really think that i will make room for you ther and let myself get overtaken..
well i was on the outside and you cant simply push another car wide because you have inside line... its really that simple.. when you are on the inside there you just need to get slower and if you get overtaken so what? its only lap 1.. if you really are faster than me you will get past at some point anyway...
the race is not won on first lap.. its a 34 lap race... later that lap i hit that mclaren getting pushed onto track and ended up absolutely dead last with a broken steering but still managed to get back up to 8th place...

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
well i was on the outside and you cant simply push another car wide because you have inside line... its really that simple.. when you are on the inside there you just need to get slower and if you get overtaken so what? its only lap 1.. if you really are faster than me you will get past at some point anyway...
the race is not won on first lap.. its a 34 lap race... later that lap i hit that mclaren getting pushed onto track and ended up absolutely dead last with a broken steering but still managed to get back up to 8th place...
ooo yes i can...thats called racing....i can go back into racing line before corner....but i dint do that ther....at video you see that i go only straight forward

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
ooo yes i can...thats called racing....i can go back into racing line before corner....but i dint do that ther....at video you see that i go only straight forward
first of all... yes you are allowed to get back to racing line if there isnt a car on your side or right behind you since that can cause incidents like it did in this case where you caused me to spin off...

second of all... yes you did.. look on your video again.. its easy to see that your line is drifting to the left...

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
first of all... yes you are allowed to get back to racing line if there isnt a car on your side or right behind you since that can cause incidents like it did in this case where you caused me to spin off...

second of all... yes you did.. look on your video again.. its easy to see that your line is drifting to the left...
just ...im saying like that....if i would have been in your car...i wouldnt have expexted car inside to make me room..(beacause at that chicane noway 2 cars go thru wihtout a crashing).i would have braked earlyer then car inside...its logishh i think...if i did room for you ther ...3-4 cars would have crashed

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
just ...im saying like that....if i would have been in your car...i wouldnt have expexted car inside to make me room..(beacause at that chicane noway 2 cars go thru wihtout a crashing).i would have braked earlyer then car inside...its logishh i think...if i did room for you ther ...3-4 cars would have crashed
i have made a stewards thread so they can decide :D
its located right here :D
http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/gt3-pro-league-round-3-watkins-glen-crash.6867/
[DOUBLEPOST=1434582420][/DOUBLEPOST]
3 races, 2 apparent mechanical faults, i know how Alonso & Button feel.

you are like the most unlucky man alive here :D

SilverArrow3

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
[/QUOTE]actually... who of the audis was it that was pushed wide by a sliding car up at the chicane on L1?[/QUOTE]

It was me , but was not to bad ...

Last edited:

Lancs_Brummy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2015
Can't match forum names to the names in the lobby, I'm sorry...If Lancs_Brummy is matroblee, then it was completely my fault.
I ran wide and nearly crashed into Silver, completely lost the car in the middle of the corner and that caused the huge crash, really ashamed about that. -.-
Don't worry about it mate. At least you're man enough to own up and apologise. It's probably a matter of time before everyone has made a mistake that causes an incident.

Reactions: Viceguy

Giudice-Santo

Pro Karter
Apr 9, 2014
First lap I rammed into a car, braking into the chikane (?) who all of a sudden just was there, lag maybe, at least it felt so. Had no chance braking or steering away and BAM! hit him in the rear.
Hope i didn't ruined your race completely, whoever you are.
If it was a BMW it was me, well i had terrible lag, that kinda made me hit the one infront of me. No worries about me my whole race was *%^&$% up.

Lancs_Brummy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2015
Can anyone help with this? My wheel is a G25 and after only a few lap I start to get some vibration on the straights. Once it starts it just continues to get worse until it's as if the car is constantly scraping the floor. I'm sure it can't be due to flat spots and I can't see any reason why the car would start bottoming out like that and gradually get worse. It seems to be much worse in these online races as well. If I do a solo run with the same car setup and race settings, I get many more laps in until this starts. In the first race this started on the very first lap. Can't find anything much use by googling.