PC - AOR GT3 Pro - Round 4 - Nürburgring GP - 24/06/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - Round 4 - Nürburgring GP - 24/06/15 @ 8:00pm

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
Hi mate, what's the tire temperature bug?
the bug is that they put close to no air in tyres so you are basicly running around on flat tyres..
this means extreme temperatures on tyres and they get extreme slippery...

my race report:
so qualy went as expected.. took it easy since i didnt want to be in the top with the chances of crashes...
when we reached start of lap 2 i think a orange mclaren spun in t1 right in front of me and i hit it damaging my steering... i went with it for the next 13 laps and pitted at lap 15 going for a soft soft... then the tyre temperature bug struck me aswell so i was sliding everywhere in the end.. luckily i didnt end last since beppo had more bad luck than me..or atleast couldnt handle it aswell as me :p

and btw... how does it feel for all you english people to know that your U21 team is out of U21 European cup? :p

• Winner
Reactions: Beppo

Lancs_Brummy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2015
the bug is that they put close to no air in tyres so you are basicly running around on flat tyres..
this means extreme temperatures on tyres and they get extreme slippery...
Thanks. I'm just wondering if this could be what's causing my issue. My wheel vibrates like crazy after a few laps, but start on the first lap and gets worse from there. It's as if the tires are shot. Only seems to do it during these online races

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
Thanks. I'm just wondering if this could be what's causing my issue. My wheel vibrates like crazy after a few laps, but start on the first lap and gets worse from there. It's as if the tires are shot. Only seems to do it during these online races
wheel vibration usually means flatspots.. maybe your braking settings is wrong so you flatspot them very early...
or maybe you are just unlucky and gets useless tyres all the time...
i dont think this is same bug since this just makes tyres hot not vibrating

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
I've had Tyre temparture at up to 550° C on my rear tyres. And they went straight red. It was like I would drive heavy wets on a dry track, which definately wasn't the case.

Last edited:

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
My first Qualifying Lap was 1:58:xxx - potential to 1:57:xx when i get the corners right.
Luckily ended up at P3. For those who are wondering why i got to 3rd position - it wasnt even a perfect lap and still managed it without corner cutting (someone in teamspeak mentioned it).
I could hold my 3rd placed at the start.
At about round 5 or 6 i went to the box because i felt like my medium tyres were gone - very slippery at the braking point (understeer).
I then went back on track with hard tyres and hat a lots of fights during the race.
At round 18 i went to pit stop again and took mediums.
At the end i finished 8th.
Could have been 5th place without the 2nd stop and plenty of spins i had at some braking points.

See you next week!

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
honestly i think orange mclarens should be banned from next season... they are nothing but trouble :D this is second race in a row a orange mclaren have gotten in front of me damaging my steering :(

had some nice battles with theonetre what your name is :D
a word of caution though... you were off track a few times and on several occations i had to break to not hit you when you were rejoining.. you might not have been off track on your screen and it was only server lag but just take caution.. if i didnt have any damage i would have been faster accelerating and that could easily have ended one of our races :D

Lancs_Brummy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2015
wheel vibration usually means flatspots
It's definitely not flat spots. This starts happening on out laps when I'm just slowly coasting round. I've tried flat spotting my tires in free practice with the same race settings and it doesn't do it. It only starts to happen when my tires are getting bad. But in online races, my tires are fine when it begins

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
It's definitely not flat spots. This starts happening on out laps when I'm just slowly coasting round. I've tried flat spotting my tires in free practice with the same race settings and it doesn't do it. It only starts to happen when my tires are getting bad. But in online races, my tires are fine when it begins
when you are doing free practice what are your settings? have you remembered to take tyrewear to x7?

barroni1981

Formula Karter
May 12, 2015
What happened at the end of the session? Just ended so didn't get chance to save the replay and there were quite a few incidents in that race I wanted to see again.
Good race for me in the end, finished 3rd but plenty of drama. Ok ish start and kept position after having a disappointing qualifying lap and ending up 4th on the grid.
Was having a great battle with @Erti147 until we touched at the hairpin and I ended up off track but caught up again. Then I got pinned against a wall when partyfuchs lost it on the first turn which cost me 10 seconds.
Then caught @Etri147 again but ended up touching again when we both tried to avoid silver arrow when he span. Probably my fault that one but hope you saw that I stopped, let you get back on track and didn't gain an advantage as I shouldn't be hitting the back of you even if we were avoiding an incident.
This ended up costing me another place to tanerselvi. After pitting me and tanerselvi had an epic battle for 4th and 5th till the last lap when we caught up to Erti. Taner somehow lost it on the straight then erti ran wide at turn 1 letting me through for the podium.
Great race guys, lots of incidents but fun none the less

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
What happened at the end of the session? Just ended so didn't get chance to save the replay and there were quite a few incidents in that race I wanted to see again.
Good race for me in the end, finished 3rd but plenty of drama. Ok ish start and kept position after having a disappointing qualifying lap and ending up 4th on the grid.
Was having a great battle with @Erti147 until we touched at the hairpin and I ended up off track but caught up again. Then I got pinned against a wall when partyfuchs lost it on the first turn which cost me 10 seconds.
Then caught @Etri147 again but ended up touching again when we both tried to avoid silver arrow when he span. Probably my fault that one but hope you saw that I stopped, let you get back on track and didn't gain an advantage as I shouldn't be hitting the back of you even if we were avoiding an incident.
This ended up costing me another place to tanerselvi. After pitting me and tanerselvi had an epic battle for 4th and 5th till the last lap when we caught up to Erti. Taner somehow lost it on the straight then erti ran wide at turn 1 letting me through for the podium.
Great race guys, lots of incidents but fun none the less
Yeah mate good race, the incidents we had were all unfortunate, but we got away with them pretty well. Last lap my tyres completely dropped in the right front which denied the chance to actually battle on the last lap but oh well. Also, you finished 3rd anyway which was probably best anybody else could do because of those 2 aliens way out in front. @SilverArrow3 @Noztra

Reactions: barroni1981

Lancs_Brummy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2015
when you are doing free practice what are your settings? have you remembered to take tyrewear to x7?
Yeh, all settings, including car setup are the same. I've found a thread where people are reporting the same issue with this wheel on different games, but no one seems to know a fix

Reactions: guirilia

guirilia

Junior Karter
Jun 15, 2015
i read that some other had problems with Vibration? Had a lot of Steering Wheel Vibration on straights!
That was totally hard to handle over the whole distance. My Tyres were perfectly, not to warm or breaking down to fast.

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
My race had some up and downs. Started on pole with a really good time. At the start of the race, someone jumped the start and allmost when up into me. At the first corner i had some pressure from @SilverArrow3 but managed to get in front. After 10 laps i had gap at around 10 secs, but then in the Schumarcher turn, my car suddenly geared down from 5 to 1, so i spun and lost 7-8 secs. On the 14 lap @SilverArrow3 when to the pits, and i continued for 2 more laps before i went to the pits. Out of the pits @SilverArrow3 was right at my tail and tried to pass me but failed. :) I pulled out a gap and lapping some backmarkers. Then when i came to up to @guirilia in his Aston Martin and tried to pass, he didnt give me room. After some more trying to pass him he spun me off, so @SilverArrow3 could pass me. I closed the cap so @SilverArrow3 again because he also had problems passing @guirilia and was allmost taking off the track aswell. @SilverArrow3 finally passed him, but when i tried i was driven off the track again and went 5 secs behind @SilverArrow3. Over the next couple of laps i closed the gap and overtook him, and due to other backmarkers etc, i ended up winning the race with about 20 secs down to @SilverArrow3 on 2.

Overall a good race, but the backmarkers REALLY need to get the fu.. out of the way! :) Maybe @Viceguy can show them how to do it? :) When not one, but two cars are way faster than you, and flashing their headlights at you, and you allmost take them both of, then you need to move!

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
Well after a poor quali, I was able to make my way up the grid from P9 to P3 and i think i had the pace to stay there however when i came into the pits for my first stop I had the tire temp bug where your tiers just stay permanently hot so I came into the pits after just pitting to try and fix it and apart from losing 5 places it made no difference I still had the bug, you would think they would of fixed it by now but no...

Levis

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 28, 2014
Was pretty interesting for me. I just bought the game couple of days ago and still learning what the hell is going on :lol:. My game sound (engine) was so loud that I couldn't hear anything from TS so sorry if I caused some trouble. Quali was fine, even though I thought that was warmup :confused:. Then tried to put some starting fuel on my car (had no idea how much I will use it) and went racing. I had really nice battle with @Erti147 through the first sector and managed to overtake him. Then I went into the pits and tried to edit my pitstop strategy since now I knew how much fuel I use, but I didn't close the "editing menu?" and wondered how my pitstop took like 40s or so. Then I closed the menu and things started happening, yay! But I was last 50s behind the next car and my wheel started shaking on the straights like no tommorrow so I retired from the race.

I try to figure out the game by next week so I hope I can do bit better then. Thanks for a half of a race on my part (y)

• Winner
Reactions: Viceguy

Lancs_Brummy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2015
Sounds like I'm not on my own with these vibration issues. It seems to be a problem with dual motor wheels. The motors fight with one another when centering. I can't explain why it's so much worse in online races than any other time though. If I find a solution I'll post it. I'm not optimistic though because I don't even have centering enabled :eek: