XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro - Round 6 Silverstone - 08/07/15 @ 8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro - Round 6 Silverstone - 08/07/15 @ 8PM

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Could be worse, I could lag into you ;)

Another case of yours against mine, you were up to 440+ then down to 180 when you were close to me at one point. Silly game
Thats not my connection dude I'm sorry but its yours everyone else ping was 100% normal

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Thats not my connection dude I'm sorry but its yours everyone else ping was 100% normal
How did you disconnect anyway? Bizarre and yeah sorry might have been me, Grandad's in hospital and mum's been chatting to family on Facebook on her laptop so maybe why (just found out when I went downstairs lol)

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
How did you disconnect anyway? Bizarre and yeah sorry might have been me, Grandad's in hospital and mum's been chatting to family on Facebook on her laptop so maybe why (just found out when I went downstairs lol)
Don't know how i disconnected but it lost the the championship

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
Strange, in the actual game it was a white bmw that caused the pile up by coming back on the racing line, however in the replay it's a unknown black RUF. Seems to be a case of misidentification, sorry Franglish.

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Strange, in the actual game it was a white bmw that caused the pile up by coming back on the racing line, however in the replay it's a unknown black RUF. Seems to be a case of misidentification, sorry Franglish.
No your right the first time the replay is wrong. It did the same for me round Nurburgring put shaw in the aston

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Who all wants a laugh then?

I don't know which one of you's paid this Silverstone demon to wreck my race, but you didn't pay enough :lol: @Atticus @Smifficle

Reactions: Smifficle

Smifficle

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2015
Best race so far.. 6 tenths of in quali previously my best was 1.5 seconds of pole and started 3rd.

I lost loads of positions at the start went from 3rd to 8th. I made a really nice move into stowe on Mcmillan and then 2 cars came together to put me up to 5th. I then gained 4th from blizzard his car was lagging on my screen then Livingdead spun so gained 3rd, can't remember when atticus dsc so this might be wrong. Built a 15 second gap to wookie pete then managed to come back out in second after pitting. My plan of leaving a banana skin with the invisible forklift didn't work on Shaw as I finished 3 seconds behind Shaw at the end.

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Im so gutted that Ive now pretty much lost the championship..

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Qualifying Report:

Qualifying was a mixed bag for me, my final time was 0.5s slower than my PB, so I went out to have one more lap to try and better it... I crossed the line for my hot lap as the timer changed to 1:59, coming round the last turn I was 1.1s green from my 2:01.3xx, if I had went 1s quicker on my outlap I would have grabbed Pole with a possible 2:00:2xx, if only...

Race Report:

Starting 2nd I got off to a flyer, taking 1st into T1 then swiftly being put back to P2 before the next turn :lol: The race seemed to open up for me (in all the wrong circumstances), @George appeared to lose it going into Maggots and off he went, then @Atticus DSC'd so I was gifted 1st with a fairly sizeable gap to @Smifficle in 2nd.

Now onto the fun, I started on Softs and went in to the pits on Lap 12 planning on doing a 2 stop to stay on the Softs for the entirety of the race.

Little did I know Smifficle was planning a 1 stop as well, so on Lap 14 I royally poo'd myself when I realised he'd stayed out that long, along with @Wookie pete

So, living on the edge I decided at this point I too would do a 1 stop as I only had a 20(ish) second gap which would have put me out into 2nd if I went back in to the pits.

Let me tell you now, 16 laps on the Softs trying to maintain a gap is awful :lol:

With just over 2 laps to go and a 17s gap to Smifficle, I thought the pressure was off and I was on for an easy run home...

The game decided this was not going to be the case...

Yeah... don't think I've ever had my heart rate increase that fast whilst on my Xbox :lol: Luckily, I had mapped 'Reset Car' to 'Click RS' so I was able to recover (to an extent) BUT the gap was down to 3s and I was scared to change my camera back to Cockpit until the start of Lap 28 hahaha.

So yeah, quiet-ish race until the end with a lucky strategy call in the middle, I was just glad to get my 1st win under my belt (better late than never :p )

Guys who quit ( @Meireloso @George @Wookie pete @matthewsdea ) would love to hear why, seemed a few of you gave up after spinning or what not, which isn't really acceptable.

And remember, Brno will go ahead next Wednesday, 15th of July @ 8PM :)

matthewsdea

Pro Karter
Apr 21, 2014
Qualifying Report:

Qualifying was a mixed bag for me, my final time was 0.5s slower than my PB, so I went out to have one more lap to try and better it... I crossed the line for my hot lap as the timer changed to 1:59, coming round the last turn I was 1.1s green from my 2:01.3xx, if I had went 1s quicker on my outlap I would have grabbed Pole with a possible 2:00:2xx, if only...

Race Report:

Starting 2nd I got off to a flyer, taking 1st into T1 then swiftly being put back to P2 before the next turn :lol: The race seemed to open up for me (in all the wrong circumstances), @George appeared to lose it going into Maggots and off he went, then @Atticus DSC'd so I was gifted 1st with a fairly sizeable gap to @Smifficle in 2nd.

Now onto the fun, I started on Softs and went in to the pits on Lap 12 planning on doing a 2 stop to stay on the Softs for the entirety of the race.

Little did I know Smifficle was planning a 1 stop as well, so on Lap 14 I royally poo'd myself when I realised he'd stayed out that long, along with @Wookie pete

So, living on the edge I decided at this point I too would do a 1 stop as I only had a 20(ish) second gap which would have put me out into 2nd if I went back in to the pits.

Let me tell you now, 16 laps on the Softs trying to maintain a gap is awful :lol:

With just over 2 laps to go and a 17s gap to Smifficle, I thought the pressure was off and I was on for an easy run home...

The game decided this was not going to be the case...

Yeah... don't think I've ever had my heart rate increase that fast whilst on my Xbox :lol: Luckily, I had mapped 'Reset Car' to 'Click RS' so I was able to recover (to an extent) BUT the gap was down to 3s and I was scared to change my camera back to Cockpit until the start of Lap 28 hahaha.

So yeah, quiet-ish race until the end with a lucky strategy call in the middle, I was just glad to get my 1st win under my belt (better late than never :p )

Guys who quit ( @Meireloso @George @Wookie pete @matthewsdea ) would love to hear why, seemed a few of you gave up after spinning or what not, which isn't really acceptable.

And remember, Brno will go ahead next Wednesday, 15th of July @ 8PM :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1436624830][/DOUBLEPOST]And being shunted of the track is acceptable .

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
[DOUBLEPOST=1436624830][/DOUBLEPOST]And being shunted of the track is acceptable .
If anything happens on track you need to put it to the stewards for action to be taken, otherwise nothing will result from it