PC - AOR GT3 Pro - Round 6 - Silverstone GP - 08/07/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - Round 6 - Silverstone GP - 08/07/15 @ 8:00pm

Tooth Nazgul

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2015
Nightmare! I got disconnected about lap 16 or 18. I was doing pretty **** to be fair. Sorry if I baulked anyone on the second lap.

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Disconnecting is something that I'm not used to. xD Well, disappointing, but that's league racing and the race was awesome until then. ;) Something I want to point out: I don't have anything against banter or sth like that, but it really annoyed me that someone took almost all the billboards away.
Video will come tomorrow.

• Agree
Reactions: Gxbbs

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
yeah i was the one that took billboards.. didnt think that any1 would need them.. i let the brake markers stay though.. but most of billboards was me :(

barroni1981

Formula Karter
May 12, 2015
Whoever it was in the Aston that took me out on lap 1 thanks for that, wrecked any chance of me getting top 3 for the season:mad:
Car was destroyed and when I eventually got to the pits I had the tyre temp bug.... Game over

Taner

Pro Karter
Jun 16, 2015
Though I dont like much Silverstone, It suits me. That is weird.

Q: I was expecting bit more shortened lap time in Q but could not lap comfortably. I got 10. p.

R: I started well in green. I gained to 6. p. and immediatly to 5. p. Erti was chassing me in my first stint but I really had good pace and opened gap quite over 20 seconds. My destinition turned to gray with first pit stop. When I got pit lane I got worn that " pit occupied ". That is never calculated. I was shocked. The car went through pit lane all the way. I lapped one more and came to pit area and pitted. That cost some time but however gained to 3.p just in front of Erti. However my lap times got longer a second than my first stint. I could not give a meaning what happened. I had adjusted tire pressure in strategy window due to what they were in setup. Although would it be bug? Anyway, Erti got close to me and started to press on me. I was struggling with tires and brake. I managed to stand his pressure for a while, he passed me. I did not give up and caught him in last lap and I passed this time so reached to the last step of the podium. It was hot and fair battle with Erti from my window,enjoyed it.

Well, congratulations to the finishers and of course thanks to the organizers.

PS. It is shame people chatting during Q and R. This should be absolutly forbidden and put proper penaltiesto keep the league's quality.
Meanwhile, x2 tyre wear is useless to me. Because there is no option leaves but hards. That does not give to make tactics. It should be real tyre wear to try different strategies even to use softs sometimes.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Qualied like 7th/8th.

Lap 1 was mental, at one point I was down to 12th on the lap then back up to 7th by the end of it lol. Then I was up in like 6th with no one near in front and had a couple of seconds back, when I began to daydream and spun. Then got back ahead of the likes of Gxbbs on Lap 8 at Stow then 2 corners later spun, that was pretty funny tbh. Though in the pits I jumped him and made a gap and started to catch Taner. I got him with a couple of laps to go, but last lap I went and spun for a laugh and gave him back 3rd place. Good race mate @Taner

And with that I hope yous all enjoyed this test season, even with the pit bugs. Congrats to @SilverArrow3 for the drivers title (who also had 1 race with a pit bug) and congrats to Audi, cough, @SilverArrow3 again, and myself I suppose. :rofl: Next season will be better than ever and I hope to see most of you's there!

Final Standings and Results here

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Felt soo happy that I could repeat my time from tuesday. ;) Fortunate for me I was able to defend until lap 12 came, I already thought that @SilverArrow3 would be faster if he would pass me. Had quite a slow pitstop, lost a little bit too much time. And then lap 16 came with the spin from him and my DSC right afterwards.
Well, I want to thank especially @Erti147 for running this league and all the drivers, for me it was always a fair competition and I enjoyed every minute of racing. :) As it's said in the video, I'm not sure what to do, if I should do another league season on Project Cars or not, I think I just have to see how much time I'll have when my final year of school arrives...
Thanks again and see you on track soon hopefully. ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: Noztra and Erti147

barroni1981

Formula Karter
May 12, 2015
Now I've stopped sulking about being taken out in the race, just wanted to say thanks to the organisers of the league.
This was my first ever organised league and despite the bugs I've really enjoyed it and had some amazing racing against some talented and fair drivers. Good racing guys and looking forward to season 2